General chit-chat

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
General chit-chat

I could've sworn we already had a non-high society chat topic, but I can't find it anywhere. Hence, this topic.

What is this topic for?
You can pretty talk about anything you want in this topic. It's also a great place to discuss things you don't feel deserve their own topic.

Difference with HSCT
The High Society Chat Topic is only available to VIP's or people with +1000 posts.
You can discuss things that are more private in there.

Last edited:
Pogo really screwed himself over with his anti-gay video.
Earlier this week he released a video in which he explained that he hates gays and is disgusted by them, and that was also the reasoning behind renaming his channel "Faggottron".

Here's a mirror:

A few days later, he still didn't change the name of his channel, but his latest video was deleted and all his videos now have comments disabled.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fagottron/featured

x4a52fb.png

9UvzFjD.png

Always a shame when artist you like turns out to have a dark side. (Looking at you Kevin Spacey)

Last edited:
Oh shit, never heard of this.
Like they say, never meet your heroes, right?

Oh shit, never heard of this.
Like they say, never meet your heroes, right?
I like that quote, but I wish it wasn't true.

Did you hear about Australia's insane new deportation methods?
They pick up boat refugees and drop them off on an isolated island hundreds of kilometers away lol.
Effective, yet pretty controversial.
This would cause riots in Europe.

Well, to be fair, that's kinda how their country started...

Anyone have any experience with KeePass? Being thinking about using it, anyone recommend?

Anyone have any experience with KeePass? Being thinking about using it, anyone recommend?
Been using it for 2 years now, love it. I feel so much safer now, I don't know any password except for the Keepass one.
Also got it located in my Onedrive, so I can use it on my phone as well.

Doesn't that cause problems though? If you need to login when you don't have keepass, you're fucked if you can't remember, right?

Oh, it has a mobile version as well? Well, that changes things.

Downloading Fortnite right now, GF is gone for a week so I'll have plenty of time to game.
Just wanted to get a 'popular' game which runs on my laptop.

Downloading Fortnite right now, GF is gone for a week so I'll have plenty of time to game.
Just wanted to get a 'popular' game which runs on my laptop.
Let me know if it's as bad as I've heard.

Now out of curiosity, is anyone in here actually into skateboarding? I've just got myself a new board and more or less have to restart since the last time I stood on a board was 14 years ago eh...

Now out of curiosity, is anyone in here actually into skateboarding? I've just got myself a new board and more or less have to restart since the last time I stood on a board was 14 years ago eh...
Always found it a cool sport, have tons of friends that skate or used to skate, but never skated myself.
I really like skate games though.

I always wanted to learn skateboarding but I never got one when I was a kid :(

Skate games are indeed neat though :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom