Discussion Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

Damnit! Where is that last road.. you can still catch me @Stybar :biggrin:

JAeNmNH.jpeg

And just like that I almost played this game for 8 hours. Been years since I liked/played a game this much!

JDKut39.png

ayyyyy welcome to the club.

For the signs, it's pretty easy. Once you get the fast travel signs, getting the others is trivial. Make sure you have a decent X class car, that can make the jumps with easy. I used the Mosler, it worked like a charm.

I also got 3 stars on all drift zones, today. That's also pretty easy: just get one of the Formula Drift cars (I used the M2), and find a drift tune. Then go to town.

ayyyyy welcome to the club.

For the signs, it's pretty easy. Once you get the fast travel signs, getting the others is trivial. Make sure you have a decent X class car, that can make the jumps with easy. I used the Mosler, it worked like a charm.

I also got 3 stars on all drift zones, today. That's also pretty easy: just get one of the Formula Drift cars (I used the M2), and find a drift tune. Then go to town.
Cheers for the tips!

That was actually one of the first I've managed to get. IIRC, I took it from an angle more to the right.

Have you managed to get the signs in the power mast and hotel balcony yet? Those are the two most difficult to get.

That was actually one of the first I've managed to get. IIRC, I took it from an angle more to the right.

Have you managed to get the signs in the power mast and hotel balcony yet? Those are the two most difficult to get.
Almost a week later and I still have only the one from above left.. Those were easy compared to this one imo.

Ah, did you try this with the Lambo? Try getting the Hoonigan RS200, and find the rally beast tune for it (something like that... not sure about the actual name). That thing is amazing for anything offroad.

Ah, did you try this with the Lambo? Try getting the Hoonigan RS200, and find the rally beast tune for it (something like that... not sure about the actual name). That thing is amazing for anything offroad.
Yup, did them all with the Lambo, will try the Hoonigan!

@Stybar did you also lose complete interest in this game? I haven't touched it for months now.
Totally. Haven't played in months. I haven't even finished the story missions. Some of the AI races were just complete bullshit, and the weekly Forzathon challenges were just ridiculous.

Actually played the Hot Wheels expansion for the first time yesterday and it was pretty fun @Stybar
Still have not explored the other expansion yet, but seeing as I have half the day off, I might give it a try this afternoon.

Oh man, I haven't FH5 in ages. Probably gonna reinstall it though, GF's nephew is visiting, and he loves to play it.

Well, I say "play", he just runs around the desert, making massive jumps.

Back
Top Bottom