Man that all sounds so promising + the world looks amazing. Can't wait.Looks like a heavy emphasis on offroading, which looks amazing. Rambling trophy trucks through the city looks like it would be amazing to do.
Also, here's a gameplay trailer:
Some things I've noticed:
- The Eliminator is back
- graffiti artwork collecting like in NFS
- Mayan ruins in the jungle
- New gameplay mode, "Expeditions", which will be the story mode, I guess.
- World looks amazing. They're gushing about the Xbox X, of course, but still.
- New Social Networking mechanic
- Public lobby minigames
- New tool for custom events, allowing you to make stunt events as well
I only want more urban areas when they look like they breathe a lot more life. Like bicyclists, more pedestrians,..Honestly, I would've loved Japan. From what I've seen so far, there's only a few urban areas, and I fear that it'll be similar to FH4's map. A more urban, metropolis style map would've been cool.
But of course, I can't say that Mexico will or will not suck yet, I haven't played the game