Discussion Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

Looks like a heavy emphasis on offroading, which looks amazing. Rambling trophy trucks through the city looks like it would be amazing to do.

Also, here's a gameplay trailer:

Some things I've noticed:
- The Eliminator is back
- graffiti artwork collecting like in NFS
- Mayan ruins in the jungle
- New gameplay mode, "Expeditions", which will be the story mode, I guess.
- World looks amazing. They're gushing about the Xbox X, of course, but still.
- New Social Networking mechanic
- Public lobby minigames
- New tool for custom events, allowing you to make stunt events as well

Looks like a heavy emphasis on offroading, which looks amazing. Rambling trophy trucks through the city looks like it would be amazing to do.

Also, here's a gameplay trailer:

Some things I've noticed:
- The Eliminator is back
- graffiti artwork collecting like in NFS
- Mayan ruins in the jungle
- New gameplay mode, "Expeditions", which will be the story mode, I guess.
- World looks amazing. They're gushing about the Xbox X, of course, but still.
- New Social Networking mechanic
- Public lobby minigames
- New tool for custom events, allowing you to make stunt events as well

Man that all sounds so promising + the world looks amazing. Can't wait.
EDIT: The tunnels sound interesting as well.

The ability to open/close convertibles is confirmed!

IA4zvEq.png

A proper airport (not a crappy little one like in FH4) has been confirmed by the devs!
Also I gave in and pre-ordered.

Honestly, I would've loved Japan. From what I've seen so far, there's only a few urban areas, and I fear that it'll be similar to FH4's map. A more urban, metropolis style map would've been cool.

But of course, I can't say that Mexico will or will not suck yet, I haven't played the game :biggrin:

Honestly, I would've loved Japan. From what I've seen so far, there's only a few urban areas, and I fear that it'll be similar to FH4's map. A more urban, metropolis style map would've been cool.

But of course, I can't say that Mexico will or will not suck yet, I haven't played the game :biggrin:
I only want more urban areas when they look like they breathe a lot more life. Like bicyclists, more pedestrians,..

Can't wait for the map, can't wait to get out of the UK. FH3 actually feels bigger than FH4 because the map is much more diverse.

eV4XuCg.jpeg

Yeah, but like FH4 proved, a bigger map is not always better :biggrin: The UK had some diversity, but you're right. Australia was way better.

You learn NOTHING new from these videos, come on Playground Games, give us something....

It's mostly technical stuff, yeah. But you gotta admit, those screens look stunning. I wonder how they optimized it. And if it'll run on my machine properly!

It's mostly technical stuff, yeah. But you gotta admit, those screens look stunning. I wonder how they optimized it. And if it'll run on my machine properly!
FH4 has great optimization, I'm sure FH5 will run fine. I just want some new screens or video.

Did you happen to see this, Mave?

Looks like you can rev your engine from the upgrade screen!

Back
Top Bottom