Discussion Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

Hopefully this is just comparing different console generations, and not an actual downgrade.

hvYUdqz.jpeg

From what I understand, it's just another Forza Horizon. More of the same, with some added tweaks of features.

Which sounds great, because that's exactly what I wanted :biggrin: can't wait. I have work on Friday, but I'm the only one of my team who is online, so it'll be a calm day. I have the next week off, so I can go nightowl mode.

^ I was/am so bored with the FH4 map, so looking forward to the game!
SADLY I for some reason did NOT pre-load the game...

PHslzx1.png

Just my fucking luck!!! The game order got canceled?? Apparently they don't charge you until the game is available to play, and I didn't have €99 on my Mastercard. Fuck me.

C4b9Jy5.png

@Stybar looks like you've got the game :biggrin: I bet you're gonna beat me on every statistic within this weekend. I myself have a pretty busy weekend and won't be able to play much..

At least I am ahead in some statistics.. for now :biggrin:

SOjeOJ3.png

I wonder how many people will actually select They/Them
Not much, but that'll be enough. It doesn't really impact the rest of the game, and it's nice they put it in there for the people who wanted it. Same with the prostethics (although the whole Drivatar thing can be debatable in a racing game :biggrin:)

@Stybar looks like you've got the game :biggrin: I bet you're gonna beat me on every statistic within this weekend. I myself have a pretty busy weekend and won't be able to play much..

At least I am ahead in some statistics.. for now :biggrin:

SOjeOJ3.png

Yeah, I'm coming for your spot, Mave 😆

Not much, but that'll be enough. It doesn't really impact the rest of the game, and it's nice they put it in there for the people who wanted it. Same with the prostethics (although the whole Drivatar thing can be debatable in a racing game :biggrin:)

Yeah, I'm coming for your spot, Mave 😆
The advantages of having a baby and waking up at 6 on a Sunday.

pAeTJVp.png

Ot4fOs6.png

Aw man, I want that one as well :biggrin: Such a great opportunity to troll people.

Back
Top Bottom