Discussion Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

Well, the engine sounds was a major point of criticism on the forza subreddit... Even though I never really minded the audio in FH3/4.

I'd say "hopefully the idiots will stop spamming the subreddit with 'audio bad' comments", but lets be real. They'll be complaining anyway.

Well, the engine sounds was a major point of criticism on the forza subreddit... Even though I never really minded the audio in FH3/4.

I'd say "hopefully the idiots will stop spamming the subreddit with 'audio bad' comments", but lets be real. They'll be complaining anyway.
They're still complaining about it being Mexico and not Japan..

Looks like it doesn't deviate from previous FH games mechanics. I just hope they got rid of that season mechanics.

Visually it looks stunning, as expected.

Can't wait!

Looks like it doesn't deviate from previous FH games mechanics. I just hope they got rid of that season mechanics.

Visually it looks stunning, as expected.

Can't wait!
There will still be seasons, just not as extreme. The snow on the mountain will increase in Winter for example.

New official screenshot featuring the Canyons. Honestly can't wait to fly through them.

mAOtTOq.jpeg

Oh man, that hairpin looks ace. Gives me faint Carbon vibes.

Looks great!

Also, I'm not looking at that intro video. Those parts are always the best of Horizon games, and I don't want to spoil myself :)

The starting cars are The Corvette C8, Ford Bronco & Toyota Supra. And you will get all three!

7BFmIPU.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom