Fan-Made Fan made GTA VI maps

I approve of this.

2AbzJ7d.jpg

Could be interesting... If the Coabana look and feel is completely different from the rest. Hell, you could even put in some different mechanics involving police, bribes, and gangs.

Could be interesting... If the Coabana look and feel is completely different from the rest. Hell, you could even put in some different mechanics involving police, bribes, and gangs.
I really want to get lost in the everglades after parachuting out of a plane, then stumble upon an abandoned cabin with an airboat, and cruise back to Miami while listening to Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme.

I really want to get lost in the everglades after parachuting out of a plane, then stumble upon an abandoned cabin with an airboat, and cruise back to Miami while listening to Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme.
That's... oddly specific.

But I'm down for it.

Yeah, that might be too big. Damn son, I don't even want to imagine the size of the game files with a map that massive...

Yeah, that might be too big. Damn son, I don't even want to imagine the size of the game files with a map that massive...
"Deliver the vehicle to the town in the North" would take 5 hours.

I gotta admit, I like the idea of multiple cities on one map. But it'll have to be properly balanced - imagine two cities, each the size of LS on one map? It might seem fun, but in order to feel the map alive, it'll have to have an insane amount of stuff to do.

I gotta admit, I like the idea of multiple cities on one map. But it'll have to be properly balanced - imagine two cities, each the size of LS on one map? It might seem fun, but in order to feel the map alive, it'll have to have an insane amount of stuff to do.
I'm sure R* won't disappoint in that aspect.

A map I (sorta) can get behind.
Missing for me: more islands without bridges (so we need boats/aircrafts)

CUrtxM3.png

Back
Top Bottom