Explain the story behind your username

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Explain the story behind your username

Why that username?

Most people know where my nick comes from already, it's nothing special.

-removed-

Also I had this nickname IRL before on the internet.

Last edited:
Mine's a bit harder to follow...

My real name is Steven, and in highschool one of my friends was also named Steven. So first they started calling me Stieven (to stop confusion), which then transformed to Stiev, and finally to Stybar. Stybar being a famous sports person here in Belgium.

That's it really, but the steps can sometimes be confusing to follow.

Didn't we already have this kind of thread? Tried to search it, but I didn't found it though. ;_;

Well, my name is Mauri, tadaah. And the story of Eggnog/Eggnawg/Nawg is quite long, and some of you already knows the story. But shortly it became when I was accepted in admin application in SFSF forums and someone offered eggnog for me (because all the cookies were gone, wat). I disliked eggnog and if I remember right WaFFLe called me then Eggnog.

Recently I've been using "Sketch" username while playing. I was thinking some new rarely seen username and I was drawing some shit on paper while thinking that. I was sketching. Yep.

First letter from my first name, first 3 from my last name.
Recently I've been using enjoi in games, It's the name of a skateboard/clothing company, and I just like how it sounds. It's nice and simple.

Bump.

My original is The Sovereign Doctor, because I love Doctor Who. But I changed it to this stupid username for some reason for this site.

HNGGHHH

SovareZza said:
Bump.

My original is The Sovereign Doctor, because I love Doctor Who. But I changed it to this stupid username for some reason for this site.

HNGGHHH
I love your username.

Mine is, well, my name. I also go by "r4fay". 4 resembles A so yeah.

Its my real name, but because I kept trying to register with my company e-mail address (which doesn't have junk mail due to its strict spam settings) but I never recieved the e-mails so I then used up "Bjion" and had to add a "z" at the end.

Rafay said:
SovareZza said:
Bump.

HNGGHHH
I love your username.

How do you pronounce it?
"Ray-fay" or "Rah-fay"?

SovareZza said:
Rafay said:
SovareZza said:
Bump.

HNGGHHH
I love your username.

How do you pronounce it?
"Ray-fay" or "Rah-fay"?

It's pronounced Rah-fay. I'm really annoyed when people call me Ray-fay.

Rafay said:
SovareZza said:
Rafay said:
SovareZza said:
Bump.

HNGGHHH
I love your username.

How do you pronounce it?
"Ray-fay" or "Rah-fay"?

In the same pronunciation as like, Rafael?
I'm glad I never called you Rayfay then.

SovareZza said:
Rafay said:
SovareZza said:
Rafay said:
SovareZza said:
Bump.

HNGGHHH
I love your username.

How do you pronounce it?
"Ray-fay" or "Rah-fay"?

In the same pronunciation as like, Rafael?
I'm glad I never called you Rayfay then.
Yeah, sort of. That's the closet name that comes to mine.

I posted a topic on here asking for ideas for a new username and I'm pretty sure it was Mave that came up with mine

Nitronic said:
I posted a topic on here asking for ideas for a new username and I'm pretty sure it was Mave that came up with mine

Could be, can't remember exactly though :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom