2021 Formula One World Championship

Fell asleep immediately after the race, so forgot to post the results!

q9fCYIJ.png

All in all it was an entertaining race, Hamilton would have gotten Verstappen in a few more laps.
3rd place in championship between Ferrari and McLaren is even more exciting now!

aIlXBJK.jpeg

Heard it was a proper race! Shame about Perez not getting P2 at his home track though, then again P3 is still on the podium.

ett2jm2.jpeg

tXa4PwB.jpeg

WLVc7Rx.jpeg

5Ur9bgr.jpeg

What a race, what a weekend! Hamilton truly is the GOAT.
25 places behind and still wins... incredible.

2sFYHLE.png

Also very good result for Ferrari, Leclerc is only 3 points behind Norris now 👀

ACeuGGQ.jpeg

And what a drive from Hamilton! I know the regular comment is that it's all due to his car, and I suppose that's partially true, but you have to admit that going from a DQ to 1st place takes more than a good car.

The Dutch guy in me is booing because Verstappen lost, but the F1 fan in me is cheering.

And what a drive from Hamilton! I know the regular comment is that it's all due to his car, and I suppose that's partially true, but you have to admit that going from a DQ to 1st place takes more than a good car.

The Dutch guy in me is booing because Verstappen lost, but the F1 fan in me is cheering.
And that's exactly what makes this sport so great :biggrin:

HERE WE GO AGAIN.
But let's be honest, Red Bull would have done exactly the same.

VnM4zMB.jpeg

haha get it they turn left because qatar has no rights

Proper race yesterday! Good to see Alonso on the podium again after 7(!) years.

djpIX7n.png

Pettiness at its best. Mercedes and RedBull have stopped pulling the pneumatic cables for each other:

FDmfdoO.png

aPsonYW.png

Compared to McLaren:

PoseHFh.png

Here's how Hamilton could lose the championship in Saudi Arabia:
  • Verstappen 1st + fastest lap and Hamilton 6th
  • Verstappen 1st and Hamilton 7th
  • Verstappen 2nd + fastest lap and Hamilton 10th
  • Verstappen 2nd and Hamilton doesn’t score
Best scenario however:

If Lewis wins + has fastest lap and Max comes 2nd, they'll be headed to Abu Dhabi with equal points.

This season is the closest constructors battle since 2010.

gnZtSrG.jpeg

Last edited:
Circuit certainly looks interesting! Although dangerous.. I'm going with 2 full safety cars at minimum.

tfbvt1n.png

Back
Top Bottom