2020 Formula One World Championship

Man, imagine being a valet at that hotel. Your job is to park cars, but I'm betting you wouldn't be able to drive that thing more than 2 meters.
I tried to drive a cup car once, the clutch is INSANE. You either have to abuse the clutch and press gas at the same time or be insanely gently with it.
I can't even imagine how hard a F1 car clutch must be..

The F1 social media guy deserves a raise
Check every first letter from every tweet (top to bottom)

O81lars.jpg

After a disappointing qualifying session, Leclerc still managed to snatch second place! And I love that Norris is third!
What a fantastic race. Hopefully we can expect the same level next week, again at Austria.

9ZiBhAX.png

Lando once again proving his status as "meme lord" with that radio highlight.

They look so happy.

Fucking hell, that was great to see.

Praying that they will manage to improve the engine by Friday.

Ferrari's poster for the Styrian Grand Prix

sfhlsaB.jpg

Hopefully their car will be as good as their poster.

For an awkwardly long time, I was wondering what famed director Steven Spielberg had to do with the GP.

Just checked how Practice Session 2 was going:

YpiYFHR.png

Feels really bad seeing Ferrari perform so bad... Then again I'm happy Racing Point is #1 and #2 (for now).

For a small moment I actually had my hopes up of Ferrari ending in the top 5.
Still, disregarding my love for Ferrari this was a proper qualifying!

JyjBkbS.jpg

Race day! Using Steam Link to stream the F1TV livestream to my TV from my desktop.

Both Ferrari's with a DNF. That's a big fucking oof.
McLaren is doing surprisingly well, tbh... Norris at 5th, and 3rd last week.

Both Ferrari's with a DNF. That's a big fucking oof.
McLaren is doing surprisingly well, tbh... Norris at 5th, and 3rd last week.
Yeah being a Ferrari, and in particular a Leclerc fan is hard nowadays.
Sergio Perez blew my mind actually, that guy was really good. Shame he didn't get 5th place. Lando's last two laps were insane though.

Vettel is rumored to become a driver for the Aston Martin team (currently still known as Racing Point). That leaves a big question about Perez. (Since Stroll won't get sacked because his father owns the team)

Looks like Ferrari added a ton of downforce to the rear wing. One can only hope this will help a lot.

A small bit of hope of Ferrari not screwing up this weekend since they're #6 and #7 after FP1.

snepig1.png

Back
Top Bottom