2020 Formula One World Championship

F1 drivers in 1976 vs 2020

IrrId2L.png

It's stuff like this that reminds me that those guys are all just a bunch of young kids, who are also just a bunch of meme lords.

I fucking love it.

Which was to be expected, honestly. TBF, the organization and fans can count themselves lucky that streaming is a thing, and that some drivers are willing to do what they do now.
In lieu of a proper F1 GP, I think it would be interesting to see all the current roster drivers participate in a sim race.

This new Red Bull video is one big Netherlands ad. The voice-over was a bit dull imo.

Oh god, the sound those cars must have made in those buildings. And I don't want to know the damage the beach did to the chassis of the cars :(

And yeah, this was basically just a commercial for the Zandvoort GP.

Oh god, the sound those cars must have made in those buildings. And I don't want to know the damage the beach did to the chassis of the cars :(

And yeah, this was basically just a commercial for the Zandvoort GP.
Hopefully the GP actually happens in 2020.

In case you want to see Charles Leclerc reacting to meme videos for 18 minutes: :biggrin:

"This is not funny!"

I mean, it kinda is, Charles.

In other news.. water is wet.

Ferrari doesn't want two A-drivers: All cards on Leclerc - AMuS

The confirmed 2020 calendar. I honestly do not like that they're doing Austria twice.

j37Izs0.jpg

Leclerc got to drive his F1 car in Maranello this morning, what an awesome way to wake up at 6:30

nClXnlv.jpg

Man, imagine being a valet at that hotel. Your job is to park cars, but I'm betting you wouldn't be able to drive that thing more than 2 meters.

Back
Top Bottom