10 years of TMS forums

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
10 years of TMS forums

August 8th 2008 was the day the forums launched and the first post was created. 10 years have gone by since, a fucking decade. A lot of members have come and gone since then, but for the members currently reading this: you guys have been around for a long time and it's now my time to say thank you.

Steam Games giveaway

EfGpcaa.png

After the pre-celebration topic, where I gave away €140 of Steam Games, I've decided to do it again this time!
The following members are allowed to request a free Steam game they'd like to receive. (Simply reply to this thread before the end of the week)
Stybar, Mauri, Donald, Panki, Luggi

TMS Surprise gift

VdtdfKQ.jpg

Just like the TMS mousepads which I gave away for the 5 year anniversary, I'm also giving away something TMS branded this year, but I'm not telling you what yet. If you'd like to receive this gift, all you have to do is send me your current address (PM). It goes without saying that I will keep this information private.

Wallpaper Pack: The Motherload #2

7RksGhF.png

That's right, after the first 10.000 1920x1080 wallpapers (The Motherload #1), the second pack has now been uploaded.
Visit the wallpaper pack topic.

Last edited:
Damn how the time flies... my English sure has improved since my first post, all thanks to you guys!

Almost 9 years registered now.
Mave, I'd like to say a big thank you for all your work collecting content, making threads and all :)
I simply love this community. Also still have my mousepad!

Have you still got my address?
And wow, thanks for the game offer!
Will check with my GF what she'd like to play with me, then respond again.

TO ANOTHER 10 AWESOME YEARS!
Big love from Germany!

Last edited:
It's my pleasure guys!
You'll have to send you addresses again I'm afraid, I no longer have them.
@Mauri don't forget to choose a game.
@Panki your link is derped.

@Mave
Oh dude, I really don't know right now. Yakuza Kiwami is definitely one but we have no idea when it gets released on PC. Besides I already have it on PS4. Monster Hunter: Worlds could be the one, but I'm not entirely sure if my PC could even run it properly D:

Meanwhile, let's not forget this!

If possible, I'd like to have the game "Shift Happens".
Thanks so much bro!

Gonna send you a PM with my address, pretty excited for what you came up with!

If only demos and trials continued being a thing, but sadly that's not the case. :( My PC apparently meets the minimum requirements, but I don't know..

If only demos and trials continued being a thing, but sadly that's not the case. :( My PC apparently meets the minimum requirements, but I don't know..
I'll wait for Yakuza Kiwami, would suck if you can't run the Monster Hunter game.

Congratulations! The only game I can think of that I might want is The Dwarves. My Wishlist for the rest is empty.

I've also sent you PM with my current address, I'm curious what the surprise is now :)

What a weird introduction, ugh.
Funny times when Nimphous used to abuse me and my german knowledge for his trolls and stuff, also, when i still was sorta addicted to sa-mp.

It's lovely to see TMS still somewhat alive, even if there are not that much people left anymore... Still, I am very thankful for all the time and effort you put into this, Mave, since there's still a shitload of unfound content for me and most people I met on here are so lovely people and unique by their own.
Happy birthday, TMS! All the best from Austria, let's go for another decade! ( :afro: )

PS: Also, thank you for the offer w/ steam games, but I rather spend some more hours playing SAMP with you guys, since I do not really have much time for gaming at all anymore... :wink:

Congratulations! The only game I can think of that I might want is The Dwarves. My Wishlist for the rest is empty.
It's done! Enjoy the game. (I bought the deluxe edition :biggrin:)

@luggi thanks for the kind words, too bad you don't have time to play games. Let me know when you break a leg or something and are stuck at home :wink:

Back
Top Bottom