General chit-chat

Well damn. Some nut has stabbed 17 people and set a train on fire in Japan.

A guy on the train managed to record almost everything:

More videos can be found on his Twitter. Hopefully all those people survive this.

Almost a new year, time for a new banner! I also centered the logo which looks way nicer imo.

dRuLhiT.png

"Oh no, the consequences of my actions!"
or
"Leopards are eating my face!" screams woman who voted for the leopards-eating-faces party

The whole Brexit stuff was a giant clusterfuck, man.

"Oh no, the consequences of my actions!"
or
"Leopards are eating my face!" screams woman who voted for the leopards-eating-faces party

The whole Brexit stuff was a giant clusterfuck, man.
I honestly believe it's gonna go down as one of the worst referendum outcomes of all time.

Classic America. "My kids have to wear a mask? Okay I'll show up with loaded guns, see you Monday!"

Classic America. "My kids have to wear a mask? Okay I'll show up with loaded guns, see you Monday!"

lol, she's been arrested
lol.png

A Fox reporter asked a stupid question and got a stupid answer. Biden called him "a stupid son of a bitch".

I love how badass she looks.
"52-year old Ukrainian lady waiting for the Russians"
Really hoping it doesn't come to an actual war though.

KUIOKvs.png

02b.gif

Kinda fucked that it's needed.
Man, we're already living through 1 major historical event, can we please not kickstart another one?

02b.gif

Kinda fucked that it's needed.
Man, we're already living through 1 major historical event, can we please not kickstart another one?
I don't understand why Russia would actually start a war, they'd get an economic boycott from the rest of the world without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom