The GTA Remastered Trilogy | Discussion Thread (Post-announcement)

Nice AI upscaled donuts you've got there...

zsdNAFB.png

It's pretty clear GSG didn't give a fuck about the game:

qwBQVsA.png

TMefqnI.png
Holy shit, that's aggregious.

On one hand, as a dev, I understand the frustration when testers come back with yet another inane request, but on the other hand...
a) the testers have some valid points, here and in general.
b) don't put it in the fucking comments, my guy. Jeez.

Kind of bummed how people still willingly want to release mods/fixes for this trilogy.

Isn't fixing a game R* and GSG's jobs now, as they released the game and its a new release? :biggrin:

Kind of bummed how people still willingly want to release mods/fixes for this trilogy.

Isn't fixing a game R* and GSG's jobs now, as they released the game and its a new release? :biggrin:
The game still won't be good after R* fixes most bugs though. I don't see them re-doing the characters, which in my eyes, is very necessary.

If anyone is bored, watch this guy's videos and discover tons more "definitive" content.

Rockstar rolled out a new patch, they added fog but the map needs at least 10 times the amount imo.

I really do wonder if R* is gonna release a second patch. The first one did fixed the most annoying bugs, but the game is still a big mess. I refuse to even check it out before they release a second one.

Now that The Last of Us remake trailer and images are out... this is the treatment that the trilogy deserved.

The updates are pretty big, this looks promising!

PC - R* Launcher
  • GTA III 4.23 GB
  • GTA VC 8.96 GB
  • GTA SA 18.53 GB

Back
Top Bottom