What are you listening to right now?

Germans, man. It's magical.

Also, that woman @0:44 is so clearly German it's funny.

Yes YES YES

Never expected them to make another song! Excellent band to just crank up to very fucking loud.

Yes YES YES

Never expected them to make another song! Excellent band to just crank up to very fucking loud.

I wish to understand the Russian chorus. Also must have been fun to create that music video :biggrin:

Iggy Pop - Lust For Life

I wish to understand the Russian chorus. Also must have been fun to create that music video :biggrin:
Best part is, they're Austrian. The singer is Russian, but I won't be surprised if the others have no idea what he's singing either.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Best part is, they're Austrian. The singer is Russian, but I won't be surprised if the others have no idea what he's singing either.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That song sounds familiar, but can't place it.

Beastie Boys - Sabotage

Fuck I'm dumb, still no clue.
Highly NSFW: Zone made an animation about Ankha, an Animal Crossing character. He put this song as the background music. Someone clipped a short SFW part and put it on Tiktok. People went wild about the "dancing cat" with the catchy music. And then they found where the original came from.

The song still kinda slaps, though.

Highly NSFW: Zone made an animation about Ankha, an Animal Crossing character. He put this song as the background music. Someone clipped a short SFW part and put it on Tiktok. People went wild about the "dancing cat" with the catchy music. And then they found where the original came from.

The song still kinda slaps, though.
Ah gotcha, thanks for explaining.

Dire Straits - Private Investigations

Is it dumb? Yes.
Do I have it cranked up loud? Also yes.
Am I belting out a horribly off-key rendition of My Heart Will Go On to my cat? Most definitely.

Back
Top Bottom