GTA:O car photography

Calico GTF
V3e7aCg.png

Again I love this moving one. I'd like to see a motorcycle mid-air, in motion. Or is that too much to ask? :biggrin:
I might be able to do that :) The trickiest part is getting the framing right... But I have some ideas.

I AM THE ROAD WARRIOR
XNaZlcY.png

What car is that?? Looks rad.
It's one of the Arena.tv vehicles, the Vapid Imperator, but stripped of everything armor or weapon related. Based on the Interceptor from Mad Max. It looks cool, but that's about it. It handles like a barge.

It's one of the Arena.tv vehicles, the Vapid Imperator, but stripped of everything armor or weapon related. Based on the Interceptor from Mad Max. It looks cool, but that's about it. It handles like a barge.
What a shame.

Again I love this moving one. I'd like to see a motorcycle mid-air, in motion. Or is that too much to ask? :biggrin:
Like I said, getting the framing right is tricky...

Shitzu PCJ 600
4EC8YMv.png

WrfRn81.png

Did you add the "flames" yourself on the first one?
The second one looks SUPERB!

Did you add the "flames" yourself on the first one?
The second one looks SUPERB!
Threw a sticky, and blew it as I jumped off :)
Unfortunately, due to the way the whole process works, it's destined to be blurry as well...

The new Ubermacht Cypher, Ubermacht Sentinel Classic, and Benefactor Schlagen GT, posed for a cover shot for a crew meet.
ji9ybtz2l8l71.jpg

That shine on the Ubermacht Cypher looks too good to be ingame :biggrin:
Trick of the light :) It was taken at night, underneath a bright street light. A bit of photoshop later, and boom.

Lampadati Viseris
hEAAGzb.png

Back
Top Bottom