General Gaming Discussion Thread

Weird they didn't announce it during the Nintendo Direct... I wonder what PR company fucked up.

There's a massive Rockstar sale going on right now on Steam:

UCIHvOV.png

Man, even with 50% off, those sharkcards are expensive.

Been replaying Driv3r, loved this game as a teenager. Parents wouldn't let me GTA at first but this was somehow allowed.
50% in the story right now.

Have the graphics aged well? Nope. Am I enjoying myself? Fuck yes.

MCrg66t.png

yi6xxVn.png

OJR5Gzf.png

uQeJItG.png

So Discord has decided not to accept Microsoft's offer.
Not sure if I'm happy about this.. Discord is gonna put more things behind a paywall, since they're going public.
Maybe they never wanted M$ to buy them and they used this as a way to get their value up..

That does seem to be the general idea of the public, yeah. Discord's gotta make money, and if not by selling to MS, then it's gotta be by monetizing shit, or selling data.

Here's to hoping it won't go down the shitter, I actually like Discord...

That does seem to be the general idea of the public, yeah. Discord's gotta make money, and if not by selling to MS, then it's gotta be by monetizing shit, or selling data.

Here's to hoping it won't go down the shitter, I actually like Discord...
Same thing happened to Twitter, when it got announced they were going public, they started selling all their data and implemented ads.

How come I've never heard of this 2009 game with a massive freeroam world???

How come I've never heard of this 2009 game with a massive freeroam world???
Because from what I read, the massive map is the only good thing about the game. Sloppy mechanics and crappy rewards, are the main criticisms.

Because from what I read, the massive map is the only good thing about the game. Sloppy mechanics and crappy rewards, are the main criticisms.
Ah there you go, knew something had to be wrong with this game.

Back
Top Bottom