General chit-chat

Still secretly hoping Brexit will become the biggest regret of the UK.
Not of those in charge. The people with money, the CEO's? They've already moved their shit off-island. INEOS's CEO, who was a hardline Leave campaigner, has already announced a shitload of projects - all of them on the European mainland.

Not of those in charge. The people with money, the CEO's? They've already moved their shit off-island. INEOS's CEO, who was a hardline Leave campaigner, has already announced a shitload of projects - all of them on the European mainland.
Of course... This shit should be illegal.

Some people...

pkxLzAP.png

This is actually a fun idea to get great close-up images of birds. Build a mini-bird-home, put some nuts inside and attach your camera.

ZWeew1M.jpeg

Yeah, I only faintly remember seeing something shooting past in the newspapers, but that's it...

Remember the times when a fucking plane disappearing was front-page news? I miss those times.

Each solution, even not the most popular, has its advantages. There will be fewer migrants in Britain. Some types of businesses will be able to be more competitive in the domestic market. New companies will be created. Others will adapt. I do not deny all the disadvantages. But if you pay attention only to the minuses, life will be completely sad.

Each solution, even not the most popular, has its advantages. There will be fewer migrants in Britain. Some types of businesses will be able to be more competitive in the domestic market. New companies will be created. Others will adapt. I do not deny all the disadvantages. But if you pay attention only to the minuses, life will be completely sad.
Pretty sure it's gonna bite the UK in the ass though.

Enjoy this once in a lifetime moment guys!
It's the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century.

Created a silly website about an Antwerp soccer player who everyone wants to see leave: https://zeddealweg.be/
The name is a (bad) word play on his name and the question "are you gone yet?".
Didier Lamkel Zé has cost the team a ton in prize money, he almost always removes his shirt when he scores (thus getting a yellow), showed up in a rival's tee last week (see background picture, security wouldn't let him in, and even threatened to show up in a tee of the club's archenemy: Beerschot.
Picked up quite a bit of traction today, just a shame you can't monetize simple websites like these.. :biggrin:

I like the cursor replacement.

A pity you can't monetize it, indeed. Adding a massive banner might work, but will also ruin the design of the page...

Created a silly website about an Antwerp soccer player who everyone wants to see leave: https://zeddealweg.be/
The name is a (bad) word play on his name and the question "are you gone yet?".
Didier Lamkel Zé has cost the team a ton in prize money, he almost always removes his shirt when he scores (thus getting a yellow), showed up in a rival's tee last week (see background picture, security wouldn't let him in, and even threatened to show up in a tee of the club's archenemy: Beerschot.
Picked up quite a bit of traction today, just a shame you can't monetize simple websites like these.. :biggrin:
It got featured on a soccer TV show yesterday :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom