General chit-chat

You could use a bot to solve several steps, but the cropping and QA checks are gonna be manual, I'm afraid...
I don't mind it that much to be honest.
The resizing in photoshop to 3840px in width is already done through a batch command.

Damn this shit is scary. Soon you won't feel safe in any hotel room across the globe..

So, basically, you just have to denotate a small EMP every time you get into a hotel room.

Haven't really been following the US presidential debate but apparently Trump was defending white nationalist?
Also this made me lol: Biden getting a hug from his wife and Trump trying to force the same with Melania.

Haven't really been following the US presidential debate but apparently Trump was defending white nationalist?
The entire debate was a shitshow, but AFAIK... The debate leader asked Trump outright to condemn white supremacy, and his response was a vague answer, followed by telling the Proud Boys group to "Stand down, and stand by". The Proud Boys movement aims to "defend Western society", and aren't outright racist, but do contain a suspicious amount of racist and extreme xenophobia.

As usual, Trump's defence was "someone has to put down the Antifas", because in his mind, everything left is evil and against him.

The entire debate was a shitshow, but AFAIK... The debate leader asked Trump outright to condemn white supremacy, and his response was a vague answer, followed by telling the Proud Boys group to "Stand down, and stand by". The Proud Boys movement aims to "defend Western society", and aren't outright racist, but do contain a suspicious amount of racist and extreme xenophobia.

As usual, Trump's defence was "someone has to put down the Antifas", because in his mind, everything left is evil and against him.

I'm actually excited for the next debates, for us it's pure entertainment. For Americans is has to be a very weird feeling seeing you idiot president make an even bigger fool of himself.

What a great analogy.

NVf2EmQ.jpg

I'm actually excited for the next debates, for us it's pure entertainment. For Americans is has to be a very weird feeling seeing you idiot president make an even bigger fool of himself.
If only Trump wasn't responsible for directing one of the most influential countries in the world, and is actively trying to sabotage international efforts to combat climate change, global war, nuclear holocaust, and other such things!

This is Danny Trejo at 76 years old.
How many people did he have to kill to look this young at 75?

8cEi1wR.jpeg

5j9dq1hg0sg31.png

Seriously, everyone plays uno with their own rules anyway.

5j9dq1hg0sg31.png

Seriously, everyone plays uno with their own rules anyway.
Can sometimes be a bit frustrating though, every new "group" you play UNO with has their own rules and you better check them beforehand, otherwise you'll be ending with a +4 and then get a "that's not allowed.".

^ I went for a 30 minute bikeride today, after not cycling since March. My ass still hurts, hours after.

Is this what they call "getting old"? Please fucking stop this, I don't like it anymore.

^ I went for a 30 minute bikeride today, after not cycling since March. My ass still hurts, hours after.

Is this what they call "getting old"? Please fucking stop this, I don't like it anymore.
I also went on a small bikeride today :biggrin: only 40km but my ass still hurts a ton (it’s a race bike so the saddle is extra hard)

Back
Top Bottom