Cyberpunk 2077

Yet another comparison

fP7xH0q.jpg

That Dragon Boat Artwork is a wallpaper if I ever saw one.

The comparison shots are great. Amazing what progress they could make in 2 years.

I can't be the only one who's dissapointed that West End Estate is really in the south, not west part of town?

Are we 100% sure this map is pointed North?
In case it's not, has North Oak a really fucked up location as well, over there in the east.

And I'm not even talking about the Westbrook area.

In case it's not, has North Oak a really fucked up location as well, over there in the east.

And I'm not even talking about the Westbrook area.
Ah.. okay I'm idiot.
Only 127 days til release! who am I kidding that's fucking long

Ah.. okay I'm idiot.
Only 127 days til release! who am I kidding that's fucking long
It's not that long, if you think about it...
And hey, by then the country will be in the middle of the second round of lockdowns, so we have a legit reason to stay inside again!

It's not that long, if you think about it...
And hey, by then the country will be in the middle of the second round of lockdowns, so we have a legit reason to stay inside again!
Oh please no.

Thank you Projekt Red.

Major game publishers such as 2K Games, Activision, and EA have already expressed their enthusiasm for selling PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X games at $69.99 – a $10 premium over the industry’s standard MSRP. CD PROJEKT RED doesn’t seem to be on board with that. During a recent Q&A session, VP of Business Development Michal Nowakowski confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077’s next-gen versions would remain priced at $59.99

CDPR coming in with the "fuck you, we'll do it the hard way", in favor of the customers.
Good for them.

I mean, they're saying that now, but they also said they wouldn't go through a crunch period during development.

Guess we'll be seeing it on the Switch after all, then.

I mean, they're saying that now, but they also said they wouldn't go through a crunch period during development.

Guess we'll be seeing it on the Switch after all, then.
Read the tweet again :biggrin:

Read the tweet again :biggrin:
Is this tweet not satire? They mean that it won't come to the Switch, right?
Anyway, they just announced that they will be having a crunch period in the last few weeks before launch, despite always claiming they would never do so.
Reddit comments were divided, on whether to denounce CDPR for this, or to blame the devs for being pussies.

For those who don't know: "Crunch" in game development means forced overtime. Instead of a regular, 40 hour workweek, it's now 80, or 100 hours a week. CDPR claims they only demand their devs to work on Saturdays as well, pushing 40 into 48 hours, but there have been testimonies of devs who claim to have been running for 60 hours a week anyway.

Back
Top Bottom