20 Highest Rated Shows on IMDB by Average Episode Rating

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Fhh7GVz.jpg

A little bit favored towards loyal small fan bases since episodes already make the list when they have >200 ratings. But still a descent list!

A little bit favored towards loyal small fan bases since episodes already make the list when they have >200 ratings. But still a descent list!

Maybe... But I can confirm that Dark is really, really, fucking good. It has a complex story, but (almost) everything is tied up, the bombshells dropping explain some major questions, but give you three more,...
Really, the only problem is that when I say "complex story", I really mean a complex story. You gotta keep your head with it, or else you're hopelessly lost. Best advice I can give is to pause the episode whenever a family tree is shown, and study it in detail. That makes it a lot clearer to understand.

Maybe... But I can confirm that Dark is really, really, fucking good. It has a complex story, but (almost) everything is tied up, the bombshells dropping explain some major questions, but give you three more,...
Really, the only problem is that when I say "complex story", I really mean a complex story. You gotta keep your head with it, or else you're hopelessly lost. Best advice I can give is to pause the episode whenever a family tree is shown, and study it in detail. That makes it a lot clearer to understand.
Adding to your advice is probably watching this without the gf (who will fall asleep and ask me to recap).
Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom