20 Highest Rated Shows on IMDB by Average Episode Rating

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator

A little bit favored towards loyal small fan bases since episodes already make the list when they have >200 ratings. But still a descent list!

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
A little bit favored towards loyal small fan bases since episodes already make the list when they have >200 ratings. But still a descent list!
Maybe... But I can confirm that Dark is really, really, fucking good. It has a complex story, but (almost) everything is tied up, the bombshells dropping explain some major questions, but give you three more,...
Really, the only problem is that when I say "complex story", I really mean a complex story. You gotta keep your head with it, or else you're hopelessly lost. Best advice I can give is to pause the episode whenever a family tree is shown, and study it in detail. That makes it a lot clearer to understand.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Maybe... But I can confirm that Dark is really, really, fucking good. It has a complex story, but (almost) everything is tied up, the bombshells dropping explain some major questions, but give you three more,...
Really, the only problem is that when I say "complex story", I really mean a complex story. You gotta keep your head with it, or else you're hopelessly lost. Best advice I can give is to pause the episode whenever a family tree is shown, and study it in detail. That makes it a lot clearer to understand.
Adding to your advice is probably watching this without the gf (who will fall asleep and ask me to recap).
Thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom