General chit-chat

This is tripping me out as well. Especially Louis XV.

01AxCrv.jpg

Ceasar looks like some Silicon Valley CEO, Cleopatra looks like a Kardashian, and Louis looks like an annoying bro who's dad is a lawyer and will "definitely sue you guys".

Ceasar looks like some Silicon Valley CEO, Cleopatra looks like a Kardashian, and Louis looks like an annoying bro who's dad is a lawyer and will "definitely sue you guys".
The first two are spot-on. Not too sure about the third one being a "bro", but his dad will indeed definitely sue you.

This moon-moon clip is great.

It also convinced me to commission this guy for some MaveMixes promo.

The small issue regarding Discord embeds has been fixed.
You can now embed both streams and videos.

I'm only 100 wallpapers away from a full 25k 1920x1080 pack!
Should get there within two weeks realistically.

I present you, the "g". That doesn't really look like an arrow to me.

Going for a short trip, tomorrow. Just gonna spend 2 nights in the Ardennes. Booked a AirBnB in the middle of nowhere, in an attempt to not fuck up too much with COVID.

I present you, the "g". That doesn't really look like an arrow to me.

Going for a short trip, tomorrow. Just gonna spend 2 nights in the Ardennes. Booked a AirBnB in the middle of nowhere, in an attempt to not fuck up too much with COVID.

Nice, enjoy Sty!

Went cycling for the first time today with two buddies! Finally a sporting activity I actually like :biggrin:

LLY7zFK.png

Nice, enjoy Sty!
I'm back!

Was only a short trip, but still pretty great. Surprisingly how different the other side of the country is.

And going almost 50km/h on a bike is not bad :) Nice job!

I'm back!

Was only a short trip, but still pretty great. Surprisingly how different the other side of the country is.

And going almost 50km/h on a bike is not bad :) Nice job!

Good to hear! I never really explored The Ardennes myself (besides being there for a bachelor party but all we did was drink).

Already looking forward to the next time! However I wanna lend my friend’s extra bicycle at least two more times before I even consider buying one. (So damn expensive)

Good to hear! I never really explored The Ardennes myself (besides being there for a bachelor party but all we did was drink).

Already looking forward to the next time! However I wanna lend my friend’s extra bicycle at least two more times before I even consider buying one. (So damn expensive)
You can probably find some used bikes online, for a lot less, but yeah, if you can borrow a bike, that makes more sense.

You can probably find some used bikes online, for a lot less, but yeah, if you can borrow a bike, that makes more sense.
Definitely gonna buy a used one and bring my friend that knows a shitton about bikes with me so I don't get ripped off.

Back
Top Bottom