Tutorial How to make money/credits fast in Forza Horizon 4

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
There's a pretty interesting method of gaining money/credits in Forza Horizon 4. There's only one big requirement: have a shit-load of skill points.

You'll be turning 20 skill points into 150k. So if you have 200 skill points that's 1.5m

Preparation: Skill points and starting credits

Minimum requirement:
  • 20 skill points (technically only 19 are needed, but more on that later)
  • 150.000 credits
Recommended requirements:
  • 220 skill points
  • 1.500.000 credits
Step 1: Buy the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 as many times as you can

xOu9kEo.png

I usually buy 11, one of each color.

Step 2: Unlock all the left tiles on the skill-tree

The top left one will grant you 300.000 credits (which means you just made 150.000 credits)
Yup, we're gonna exploit this.

xAFUzjj.png

You just spent 19 skill points, why not spend one extra skill point for a wheelspin?

R4Kckkx.png

Step 3: Rinse and repeat

Keep switching cars until you've unlocked the credits bonus in the skill-tree for all purchased Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 cars.

Step 4: Dump the cars in the auction market

This one is optional, you can also simply delete the vehicles.
However there's a 50% chance people buy these cars on the auction house. I list them all for the minimum payout and for 24 hours.

5LT1gIr.png

As you can see sometimes people do buy these.

uYTpK9J.png

As you can see I just made

Credits after buying 11 Porsche's:
pgL5e9C.png

So we can quickly calculate that the amount of credits before was
8.056.776 credits

After selling 11 cars we have 10.440.776‬ credits
ArSP3iP.png

Which means we earned 2.384.000 credits in 20 minutes*!

*Granted, you do need to grind for skill points every time before doing this method.
I might make a "how to bank skill points easily" topic if people are interested.

Last edited:
For skill points, I found that just running some cross country races works well. Of course, you'd best invest some points in the perk that allows your chain to continue after bumping into something, but I'm getting 150k skillchains without trying.

For skill points, I found that just running some cross country races works well. Of course, you'd best invest some points in the perk that allows your chain to continue after bumping into something, but I'm getting 150k skillchains without trying.
Those are rookie numbers! (unless you mean 150k x 7, in that case that's overkill, since the cap is somewhere around 75k x 7)

6MXDRHi.png

Yeah, you win. I meant 150k in total. Although, I did get those while just racing, not trying to get skillpoints. Netted me 5 points, and then the rewards for winning the race.

Yeah, you win. I meant 150k in total. Although, I did get those while just racing, not trying to get skillpoints. Netted me 5 points, and then the rewards for winning the race.
Just keep smashing stuff at full throttle (and have that second life perk). The M6 Forza Edition is my fav. to do this.

Back
Top Bottom