You rage you lose.

I have seen similar things though. I've seen pickup trucks where the dog was in the bed of the car, attached to a leash.
Still, more freedom than that cage, damn...

I have seen similar things though. I've seen pickup trucks where the dog was in the bed of the car, attached to a leash.
Still, more freedom than that cage, damn...
I think it says a lot about a person how they treat their pets. These people are obviously shit.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

uVvCzYt.jpg

^Something similar is happening in Brussels... There is a major "anti-authority" wave among the youths there, who rebel against any form of authority. The rage is aimed at anyone in uniform: cops, paramedics, firefighters,... To them, they are all symbols of a corrupted government, who aims to keep minorities down.
There have been reports of gangs setting cars on fire, waiting for firefighters to show up, and then beat them up.

^Something similar is happening in Brussels... There is a major "anti-authority" wave among the youths there, who rebel against any form of authority. The rage is aimed at anyone in uniform: cops, paramedics, firefighters,... To them, they are all symbols of a corrupted government, who aims to keep minorities down.
There have been reports of gangs setting cars on fire, waiting for firefighters to show up, and then beat them up.
What the fuck. Never liked Brussels before, but this doesn't help..

I cringed reading this..
Asshole leaves soccer ball filled with concrete in the middle of a field.

xTKDkr3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom