Windows 7 Themes

Fries

Ciao!
Just installed windows 7 onto this drive and I've been looking around for a good theme to put on it.
I've seen tons of sites but from the looks of them they're full of spyware/etc. What's a good site/program to use for themes?

The best site is Devianart. Just go to the customization/skins/windows7/visualstyle section, and you can eat your heart out. If you want to go completely customization crazy, check out this (link! click me!) site. I can personally vouch for this site. You can find all kinds of crazy stuff on there on custumizing W7 or Vista.
Also, why the late install of windows 7?

Stybar said:
The best site is Devianart. Just go to the customization/skins/windows7/visualstyle section, and you can eat your heart out. If you want to go completely customization crazy, check out this (link! click me!) site. I can personally vouch for this site. You can find all kinds of crazy stuff on there on custumizing W7 or Vista.
Also, why the late install of windows 7?
Thanks! and I had an empty 2TB drive sitting on my desk and my friend had a disk w/ windows 7 burned onto it so why not?
I would've installed it on my other drive sooner but I didn't want to lose my stuff. Plus windows xp worked fine for me for years, but omfg windows 7 is so sexy.

Back
Top Bottom