Where would you hide the body?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
For some reason you kill someone (it was justified in your mind, so you do want to get away with it).
Where do you hide the body?

//creepymode activated.

I would //extreme psycho mode activated// dump the head and fingers somewhere else than the rest of the body.
The head and fingers would be burried somewhere deep in the woods (far away from my home though)
The rest of the body will I sneak into some butcher's trash containter and let it rot with the animal remains.

Second idea was to dump it into the sea with something heavy attached to it so it would sink to the bottom, and stay there. (I always loved mob murders)

If you know someone with pigs, starve them for a few days, then dump the bodies in the trough. They will eat everything.

Another way, put plastic in the bathtub and cut the main arteries in the legs and arms, and then start pumping the heart, this will remove the blood from the body (less mess). Let the blood go down the drain and bleach the living shit out of the drain. Sprinkle some bath salts down it, too.

After this, cut the limbs off so you have 6 parts (legs, arms, torso and head), wrap them up and then bury them in 6 random locations.

Make sure to remove the teeth and fingerprints beforehand though.

Mystic_Wulf said:
Put it in my neighbors yard and call the police saying they killed them :troll:

What the fuck man, I was going to say that.

The best thing is if there is no body to hide. In other words, a base or acid should dissolve almost everything (except maybe their bones). Now you are left with some remains which should not be able to be identified. Drive to far away from the murder scene and dump the bones/remains there.

Impulse said:
The best thing is if there is no body to hide. In other words, a base or acid should dissolve almost everything (except maybe their bones). Now you are left with some remains which should not be able to be identified. Drive to far away from the murder scene and dump the bones/remains there.
Where do you get the acid from? (fuck yeah Breaking Bad)

Mystic_Wulf said:
Put it in my neighbors yard and call the police saying they killed them :troll:

I like this idea, but it can go wrong in many ways.

SovareZza said:
If you know someone with pigs, starve them for a few days, then dump the bodies in the trough. They will eat everything.

Another way, put plastic in the bathtub and cut the main arteries in the legs and arms, and then start pumping the heart, this will remove the blood from the body (less mess). Let the blood go down the drain and bleach the living shit out of the drain. Sprinkle some bath salts down it, too.

After this, cut the limbs off so you have 6 parts (legs, arms, torso and head), wrap them up and then bury them in 6 random locations.

Make sure to remove the teeth and fingerprints beforehand though.

Really like the pigs idea *writes down the idea

Impulse said:

This indeed would be the perfect way to 'hide' the body. Only problem would be like Sova said; getting the acid.

SovareZza said:
(fuck yeah Breaking Bad)

Just finished downloading S1, gonna start watching it today, high expectations here.

SovareZza said:
Impulse said:
Where do you get the acid from?
Cola already has a pH value of 2. You can make bombs from fertilizer. There is something which you can just buy which has it. Just be sure to only pay in cash and buy it a different stores, preferably without cameras and again, away from your hometown.

I like dexters idea the best for no evidence at all because just buried will eventualy rise to the servic and the smell leads to most animal digging them up and to manay people hike and camp to hope it won't be found. And the morge idea wouldn't work they always have cammeras to pervent that and people having sex or messing with the bodies. Not everyone lives on cost or has a boat but there are grave yards everywhere. Check the new paper and look for a funerial. They dig the craves a head of time and no cammeras. Go to the plot the night befor and dig lower and throw the body in. Then cover it with a good foot of dirt. Next day the put casket on top of it and bury it with out anyone knowing.

Assuming I would be the one to kill another person, I can say I have plenty of choices. I've actually thought of this before; I don't have a reason to kill anyone, but it was an interesting thing to think about.

First of all, I would completely wash the body of blood and preferably I'd clean the entire place where the killing was done. I would make sure that every possible evidence of the crime around the crime place is completely destroyed or buried at least three meters underground, several miles away from my home. Regarding burial, check the end of this post; it doesn't go in detail but I could possibly make a map with every place that I'd go to in this situation.... at this point I'm already afraid that I will wake up with the police at my door, however.

Secondly, I'd get a large cellophane sheet, in order to not make a mess. I'd prefer it to be at least six by six meters (larger is better) in size, but if it's just a bit smaller it would also work. I would place it outside in a position where the neighbours cannot see anything at all. I would silently and carefully move the body to its "designated" position on this mentioned sheet and there, I would separe the body's head, hands and legs. I would dip every separated body part into an acid, like suggested, until the only things left will be bones. I would get rid of the cellophane, the "dirty" acid and absolutely all of the tools used carefully.

The next night, I would take a taxi and get outside the city; I would bury each body part miles away from my home, preferably in several communes of the city's surrounding county. As a last measure, I would double-check absolutely everything with extra care to make sure no evidence of the crime is left behind.

That should be it. I'm thinking of reading more regarding this very subject, however.
There are more variables here, but this depends on how and where I would kill that person.

silvohex said:
Assuming I would be the one to kill another person, I can say I have plenty of choices. I've actually thought of this before; I don't have a reason to kill anyone, but it was an interesting thing to think about.

First of all, I would completely wash the body of blood and preferably I'd clean the entire place where the killing was done. I would make sure that every possible evidence of the crime around the crime place is completely destroyed or buried at least three meters underground, several miles away from my home. Regarding burial, check the end of this post; it doesn't go in detail but I could possibly make a map with every place that I'd go to in this situation.... at this point I'm already afraid that I will wake up with the police at my door, however.

Secondly, I'd get a large cellophane sheet, in order to not make a mess. I'd prefer it to be at least six by six meters (larger is better) in size, but if it's just a bit smaller it would also work. I would place it outside in a position where the neighbours cannot see anything at all. I would silently and carefully move the body to its "designated" position on this mentioned sheet and there, I would separe the body's head, hands and legs. I would dip every separated body part into an acid, like suggested, until the only things left will be bones. I would get rid of the cellophane, the "dirty" acid and absolutely all of the tools used carefully.

The next night, I would take a taxi and get outside the city; I would bury each body part miles away from my home, preferably in several communes of the city's surrounding county. As a last measure, I would double-check absolutely everything with extra care to make sure no evidence of the crime is left behind.

That should be it. I'm thinking of reading more regarding this very subject, however.
There are more variables here, but this depends on how and where I would kill that person.

That seems like a really good method.
You should really start that career in crime.

Mave said:

I truly would, if only the police of real-life was as permissive as the police in Grand Theft Auto.
A child can dream, though, can he not? :wink:

silvohex said:
Mave said:

I truly would, if only the police of real-life was as permissive as the police in Grand Theft Auto.
A child can dream, though, can he not? :wink:

That would be awesome.
Just find a pay-and-spray and you're fine!

silvohex said:
I could carry a rocket launcher in my pockets!

Weird yet great GTA logic.
Imagine that every game would be more realistic and you could only carry one gun at a time.

Back
Top Bottom