What your email address says about your PC skills

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
WhatYourEmailAdressTellsAboutYourComputerSkills.jpg

Not really accurate D:

I use hotmail, I do use a compaq, no spyware issues and I beleive facebook is hip, not myspace D:

The @yahoo.com one is true tho. I got a mail saying that someone's family will die killed by Iranians if I don't forward it to at least 13 people. Guess what? I didn't.

I use gmail :3
Hotmail part is correct for most of my friends.
God I am suprised they are suprised they get spyware (not that they know what it is...) after dling the "free virus scanner''

I use GMail and Hotmail, Hotmail because I chat with my irl friends on MSN

For everything else there's GMail though

I use mostly Hotmail. Also I have Gmail, but I don't use it (had to make one to YT channel :d).

True about Yahoo! and AOL, but I'd like to disagree with the Hotmail part. I created my hotmail account in 2004 and back then, true, I didn't have my own domain neither did Gmail exist with so much publicity.

Well, i use yahoo a lot too, and i type good and i'm a computer pro, i did try the domain thing but i hate spam and viruses so :biggrin:

ThePro said:
Well, i use yahoo a lot too, and i type good and i'm a computer pro, i did try the domain thing but i hate spam and viruses so :biggrin:
What has a domain to do with viruses? Sir, I'm confus.

I meant to say that there's no filtering at all if you have your own domain (well, google apps might work, but still)

I'm more worried about viruses, cause my AV filters files, not e-mails so it'll delete stuff that it shouldn't delete if a virus gets thru

ThePro said:
You see a virus in everything, how that makes you a computer professional?

Back
Top Bottom