What do you hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer7 said:
Posting like that is spam, i.e. only saying "Bump".

Ontopic: i hate kids who think they are the best.

I hope your not talking about me.... :badboy:

Ontopic: I hate greys anatomy

BoxFever101 said:
Killer7 said:
Posting like that is spam, i.e. only saying "Bump".

Ontopic: i hate kids who think they are the best.

I hope your not talking about me.... :badboy:

Ontopic: I hate greys anatomy

Greys Anatomy rox :tongue:

--------

I hate metal music

EtOnGaCiOn said:
I Hate people that dont know about music

like this

GPow69 said:
i hate stuff i dont understand

Such as this>
EtOnGaCiOn said:
I hate guitars without floyd ross

or this

boxfever101 said:
I dont hate Disturbed

I hate AC/DC

I hate Aerosmith

I hate Led Zepplin

I hate my computer

I hate stupidness

I hate idiots on the web (tomtom, Adam, Spidah)

I totally agree with you. I also hate it that people think that rap and hip-hop actually have groove and funk. And that think that it is actually music. xD

The only good rap is tupac, whom is "believed" to be dead :unsure: And everything is music....

Define metal, mave

On topic: I hate how I have 2 months to go to the disturbed concert...but thats ok. :tongue:

i dont like having to update xfire, but i like what the updates bring sometimes ;D

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

i hate maths

BoxFever101 said:
The only good rap is tupac, whom is "believed" to be dead :unsure: And everything is music....

Define metal, mave

On topic: I hate how I have 2 months to go to the disturbed concert...but thats ok. :tongue:

Metal is music, I don't like it but it's music. Rap isn't music. Music is an artistic form to express yourself and what you feel, something that you don't get when everything but the words in a song is computerized and the lyrics is almost always about sex and guns.

A friend of mine told me that metal took inspiration on classic music, and ye rap isn´t music no matter how many times their fan boys say it is. I am a Punk Rock guy :laugh:

I hate Rap and gangsta related stuff.

Funk 4 life :afro:

Swing (Jazz) is also really fun to play and of course I also love Alternative and Classic Rock :cool:

I dont care for rap or hip hop (except for some songs, that are pretty cool.) Although pop is cool too.

Ontopic: I hate the beatles, the who

i hate the fact that after Getting Gta 4 it took me 6 hours to get JUST the install to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom