Discussion What city would you like GTA VI to take place in?

What city would you like GTA VI to take place in?

• Vice City 1980

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vice City 2020

• Vice City 1980 and 2020

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Las Venturas

• San Fierro

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Knowing that Rockstar needs that GTA Online dough, I'm leaning more towards a combination of 1980s and 2020s Vice City.
Singleplayer could transition from 1980 to 2020, Online could always be 2020.

Then again my absolute dream would be a detailed Vice City in the 1980s

I'd love to visit San Fierro again, though.

Honestly I just want to work jobs for a small garage/gasstation near the train station.

I'd love to visit San Fierro again, though.

Honestly I just want to work jobs for a small garage/gasstation near the train station.
Ah the memories.

L1iilRm.png

I wonder what it'd look like, 30 years later. You think they bought the construction site behind them, and expanded their garage?

I wonder what it'd look like, 30 years later. You think they bought the construction site behind them, and expanded their garage?
Well, they were just about to start building the expansion. Unfortunately they just discovered a body buried in concrete so the police will take another 30 years to investigate.

Well, they were just about to start building the expansion. Unfortunately they just discovered a body buried in concrete so the police will take another 30 years to investigate.
Man, typical SF police. Bump a car, you get shot. Drive across a bridge that's under construction, you get shot. But as soon as they find someone that's shot by someone that's NOT a cop, they lock everything down.

Back
Top Bottom