What are you listening to right now?

Soilwork went full circle and just made something NFO could've brought out (NFO is a sideproject from two SW members).

Pretty dope track though.

Brutus - Dust
What do you think about this one @Stybar ?

Interesting. Never heard of the band, but will keep an eye on them. Sounded good!

New Rob Zombie. Any clip that has a girl expand her tits by smoking weed is solid in my book.

Interesting. Never heard of the band, but will keep an eye on them. Sounded good!
They also have a live concert up on YT. Last song is goosebumps.

Also that Rob Zombie song is pretty catchy. Great artstyle as well in the clip.

Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks

Dean Martin - Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes / I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine / I Love Vegas (Paris)

So, my dad got tickets to see Gojira live before the COVID pandemic locked everything down. Obviously, the show didn't proceed. It got postponed instead. To tomorrow. Which my dad forgot to tell me, until a few days ago. So I guess I'm gonna see these guys live tomorrow?

So, my dad got tickets to see Gojira live before the COVID pandemic locked everything down. Obviously, the show didn't proceed. It got postponed instead. To tomorrow. Which my dad forgot to tell me, until a few days ago. So I guess I'm gonna see these guys live tomorrow?

I like their sound, enjoy the show tomorrow!

Danzig - Mother

Back
Top Bottom