Trump, Melania test positive for coronavirus

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump has tested positive for the coronavirus, a stunning development that came hours after he confirmed one of his longest-serving aides with whom he had recently traveled also received a positive test result.

The revelation had implications for the president's health, the administration's response to the pandemic and also the Nov. 3 election, during which Trump has leaned on states to reopen and has claimed that the nation is "turning the corner" on the virus.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19," Trump tweeted early Friday morning. "We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!"

Source: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...melania-test-positive-coronavirus/5891100002/

I gotta admit, this took longer than expected.
Now watch as he gets over it with ease, as he gets the very best of care in the world, and then continues to claim that it's "no worse than having a flu".

I gotta admit, this took longer than expected.
Now watch as he gets over it with ease, as he gets the very best of care in the world, and then continues to claim that it's "no worse than having a flu".
Was about to say the same thing..
Also a convenient way to prevent losing more face at the debates.

Pence on standby!

6hKp3BF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom