TMS SA-MP Reunion?

ThePro

I guess we all remember the SA-FE, SF-SF and even older times, like the first server i forgot the name of that was preety cool and that's where i meet Mave, when he was [M](afia)

So if someone that has the SA-FE/SF-SF script could host a server and we could reunite on sa-mp, people like Mave, GPow, Me, FrostBytez (Maybe.. i think he is more mature now.. or not..) Madalin (Aka Tails), etc.

So uhh, there's of course a few names i forgot of and some that i don't know if they're even from sa-mp.

So, what do you guys think? I had this thought at around 2AM when i couldn't sleep.

ThePro said:
Madalin (Aka Tails)

Talking about being immature, lying about your age and not having a life. Madalin.

We could "reunite" on SFSE, but then again a lot of people have unknown problems with that.

MiRc34 said:
ThePro said:
Madalin (Aka Tails)

Talking about being immature, lying about your age and not having a life. Madalin.

We could "reunite" on SFSE, but then again a lot of people have unknown problems with that.

In my honest opinion, he is more mature than you.

This would be a great idea, for a while .. until it gets boring again.

I'd play it again, but not on a public server with stupid immature fucks spamming the chat or talking spanish 24/7.

Grazy. said:
MiRc34 said:
ThePro said:
Madalin (Aka Tails)

In my honest opinion, he is more mature than you.
Yes. Indeed he totally is !
It's just some personal fucking problem that I have with him so I started this argue totally off-topic and for nothing. Feel free to delete my posts if you consider this spam, GP.

We could ask Andre, I'm sure he has a full working copy of SFSFv2 somewhere.

Indeed, but no need for negativity Grazy just because you've been banned for your immaturity. Don't cry over that shit.

Andre said:
Indeed, but no need for negativity Grazy just because you've been banned for your immaturity. Don't cry over that shit.

Well, in all honesty, you try to ban as many people as you can from your server, I think this is to prove your masculinity, as a sa-mp man.

Andre said:

If you haven't heard me cry about anything, then don't make an argument.

No ofense, but some of the maps rafay made for me are on SFSE, and no, he did not give them out.

And uhh, i really would like a private server with SA-FE's script.

Back
Top Bottom