TMS SA-MP Reunion?

Nimphioüs said:
Andre said:
Indeed, but no need for negativity Grazy just because you've been banned for your immaturity. Don't cry over that shit.
Well, in all honesty, you try to ban as many people as you can from your server, I think this is to prove your masculinity, as a sa-mp man.
I actually haven't been into moderating anything what goes on in the community really lately so I decided to see if someone was using my account to "prove their masculinity" or something, but I couldn't find any traces. Anyways the server has 439 active bans, from which only 84 are permanent, the rest 355 are temporary and will most likely expire within the next few weeks.
And no-one is banned from our forums at all. There used to be a few spammers and idiots banned, but it was wiped like a month ago.

Please try to be more specific?

Being banned I don't know that current state of your activeness, though when I was last present, you were being very bi-polar :E

Well I sure want this reunion/meeting for TMS in SA-MP, but needs to be on a server we all like.

Use your old mode mave, I think everyone liked it, and just put it on your local host or something :tongue:

Old-ish post, but I'm bumping it because I like the idea. I don't suppose anyone still has a copy of the scripts?

ThePro, that would be perfect, but I wouldn't worry about where we'd host it, as a small (amount of people) private server we shouldn't have an efficiency problem if just anyone hosts it.

Well, I've got issues with EVERYWHERE pings. And SA is not a game like CS:S where your ping decides about winning or failing. I can still enjoy it even with 500ms.

Brendon said:
Hello guys, thought I'd drop into TMS again, I still remember the days of helping out with administration on SA-FEv2, I had a lot of fun with you guys and Mave was a good owner :tongue: I like the idea of a reunion, if you guys are ok with World of Stunting, that's good too, if I am on SA-MP at all, it's on there.

Much has changed in WoS. JaTochNietDan, Despite all his hard work and dedication to WoS over the years, decided to not be involved with WoS anymore due to his increasingly busy life and he sold it. it is now owned by a long time member/admin eXpie (eXpOSeD), who has been a great owner so far. All of us admins basically work as a team to find new admins and everything, so you could basically say it's a joint effort of all of us admins to keep WoS up and running. it's just too bad none of us know how to script (Well, at least none of us are as good as jato was) to keep adding new things to the already good gamemode of WoS. Things are kinda quiet on that server, sometimes it's even empty, so why do the reunion there? the ip is worldofstunt.com

Good seeing some of you again,
Brendon

Peek-a-boo

JaTochNietDan said:
Brendon said:
Hello guys, thought I'd drop into TMS again, I still remember the days of helping out with administration on SA-FEv2, I had a lot of fun with you guys and Mave was a good owner :tongue: I like the idea of a reunion, if you guys are ok with World of Stunting, that's good too, if I am on SA-MP at all, it's on there.

Much has changed in WoS. JaTochNietDan, Despite all his hard work and dedication to WoS over the years, decided to not be involved with WoS anymore due to his increasingly busy life and he sold it. it is now owned by a long time member/admin eXpie (eXpOSeD), who has been a great owner so far. All of us admins basically work as a team to find new admins and everything, so you could basically say it's a joint effort of all of us admins to keep WoS up and running. it's just too bad none of us know how to script (Well, at least none of us are as good as jato was) to keep adding new things to the already good gamemode of WoS. Things are kinda quiet on that server, sometimes it's even empty, so why do the reunion there? the ip is worldofstunt.com

Good seeing some of you again,
Brendon

Peek-a-boo

nu ma nu ma iei :troll:

Back
Top Bottom