This review will convince you to buy Woodcutter Simulator 2013

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
NncSHmt.jpg

Realism is not fun. There are simulations that are twisted enough to be fun and perhaps even addicting, such as Surgeon Simulator 2013.
Then there's this bullcrap.
Realism is not fun.

novokyiv said:
Realism is not fun. There are simulations that are twisted enough to be fun and perhaps even addicting, such as Surgeon Simulator 2013.
Realism is not fun.
That's why you go rampant. Playing Farm simulator? Crush people and cars with your plow. Truck Simulator? Honk honk motherfucker.

novokyiv said:
Realism is not fun.
Depends, in some games it's expected, but I would hate to stop and fill up my car every 10 minutes in GTA.

Mave said:
novokyiv said:
Realism is not fun.
Depends, in some games it's expected, but I would hate to stop and fill up my car every 10 minutes in GTA.
... and that's why I hate roleplaying servers on SA-MP/MTA.

novokyiv said:
Mave said:
novokyiv said:
Realism is not fun.
... and that's why I hate roleplaying servers on SA-MP/MTA.
Never liked any type or roleplaying tbh.

Back
Top Bottom