Things that are romantic in movies but creepy in real life

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Warning: this will ruin every romantic movie.

Things that are romantic in movies but creepy in real life
  • Stopping weddings (Unless you happen to be an ogre with a Scottish accent)
  • Not taking no for an answer
  • Pursuing someone who is already in a relationship
  • Breaking through airport security to profess your love.
  • Bumping into the same person over and over again
  • Therapists dating or having sex with their patients
  • The woman saying NO, No, no, no, no....nooo.....nn..yy...yes.....Yes......YES!!!!
  • Serenading them at their doorstep
  • Hugh Grant
  • An over-dramatic proposal in front of a bunch of strangers.
  • Throwing rocks at someone’s window to get their attention
  • Forced kisses to shut someone up
  • Kissing someone who is asleep
  • Literally everything in the 50 Shades movies
  • Elaborate plots that trick the other person into falling for you
  • Extremely old vampires dating 16 year olds
  • Not sharing the door you’re floating on in the middle of the freezing Atlantic Ocean after you survive the capsizing of the Titanic.
  • Sending an ogre and a donkey to rescue them from a castle so you can force them to marry you so you can become a king to make up for your small stature.
  • Casually stalking someone
Sauce:
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/khzvyu/whats_something_that_is_romantic_in_movies_but/

• Breaking through airport security to profess your love.
"Wait! I love y-AAARGH" TSA tasers tend to be not very romantic.

• Bumping into the same person over and over again
Double listing, there.

• Therapists dating or having sex with their patients
Don't forget, it's not just immoral, it's also a felony! Bonus points for that one!

• The woman saying NO, No, no, no, no....nooo.....nn..yy...yes.....Yes......YES!!!!
That's rape.

• Forced kisses to shut someone up
I mean, I do this sometime with my GF... it doesn't make her happy, though, that's for sure.

• Kissing someone who is asleep
This I disagree with. Giving my GF a kiss when she's still asleep in the morning makes her make the most adorable sounds, and that sounds a lot creepier when I type it, than when I think about it. Fuck.

• Extremely old vampires dating 16 year olds
Unless you're a bland, pale fuckwit with the emotional depth of a petri dish. Then it becomes a bestseller that makes teenaged girls faint when they see you.

• Sending an ogre and a donkey to rescue them from a castle so you can force them to marry you so you can become a king to make up for your small stature.
God, who ever did that had to be a major fuckwad.

Unless you're rich and your last name is "Grey". Then it becomes a bestseller that makes bored housewives wetter than an hurricane.

I mean, I do this sometime with my GF... it doesn't make her happy, though, that's for sure.

This I disagree with. Giving my GF a kiss when she's still asleep in the morning makes her make the most adorable sounds, and that sounds a lot creepier when I type it, than when I think about it. Fuck.
You see in the movies the girl isn't the girlfriend just yet, and that makes it creepy as fuck.
As soon as she's your gf this stuff doesn't matter and you can do whatever the fuck you want jokes

You see in the movies the girl isn't the girlfriend just yet, and that makes it creepy as fuck.
As soon as she's your gf this stuff doesn't matter and you can do whatever the fuck you want jokes
Yeah, but if it's before a relationship, it just falls back into the "rape" category.

Back
Top Bottom