The Grand Tour [2016-...]

S04E01 premiered three days ago! Downloading now...
Completely forgot to post here, but episode was pretty good!
Chemistry between the three was on point (although there weren't really challenges, it was more a "go from a to b")

Sadly the second episode of the fourth season won't air in 2019, but hey, 2020 is right around the corner.

Completely forgot to post here, but episode was pretty good!
Chemistry between the three was on point (although there weren't really challenges, it was more a "go from a to b")

Sadly the second episode of the fourth season won't air in 2019, but hey, 2020 is right around the corner.
And after 3 entire months nothing yet...

Well the episode has been handed over to Amazon, I hope we're getting at least a trailer this week and best case scenario the full episode.
And Amazon is sure taking their goddamn time...

And Amazon is sure taking their goddamn time...
I can only guess that they're editing out anything that wouldn't me marketable in China, and knowing the boys, I can see it happening that they jampacked the episode with so much crap, that the final edit would only be 10 minutes long.

I can only guess that they're editing out anything that wouldn't me marketable in China, and knowing the boys, I can see it happening that they jampacked the episode with so much crap, that the final edit would only be 10 minutes long.
Oh please no. Maybe they should’ve went with another studio (Netflix?) in retrospect.

Uhm.. https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5712554/episodes/?season=5

qmvbJwq.png

December 11th? That's a full year after the last episode. God damnit.

Wait, December 11th? I read it was gonna come out on September 2nd?

The trailer is out!
Coming December 18th. FINALLY

I also love how they teased the trailer yesterday

But why does Hammond have idler wheels on the outside of the tracks?

Really though, this looks great! Can't wait to watch this.

@Stybar completely forgot to post here after finishing the episode. Man what an episode! A full 1.5 hours of top notch chemistry between my favorite 3 englishmen.
That almost makes up for the year long wait.

They had to have known. That picture must have been taken, set, and used because they knew it looked like the GT trio.

They had to have known. That picture must have been taken, set, and used because they knew it looked like the GT trio.
I can imagine the photographer cherry-picking the workers needed for the photo. "Why me? Uhm no reason, just stand in the middle and act like you're about to end a show by saying 'and on that bombshell'."

Back
Top Bottom