The current state of youtube (Video coming soon)

TL Gamer

I will be posting a video about the current state of youtube and why no one should be using it any further..or at least until Google has been put in check by a federal judge.

I will be posting a video about the current state of youtube and why no one should be using it any further..or at least until Google has been put in check by a federal judge.
I think by now everyone realizes that YouTube is a scummy platform. However since there's no real alternative they can pretty much do what they want, that's the cold hard truth.

There are some alternatives, but nobody uses them.
It's a vicious cycle... People stay on YouTube, because that's where the money can be made, but the money can be made on YouTube, because that's where everyone is.

There are some alternatives, but nobody uses them.
It's a vicious cycle... People stay on YouTube, because that's where the money can be made, but the money can be made on YouTube, because that's where everyone is.
We need a new platform endorsed by for example Elon Musk (random thought). That way a ton of people will instantly start using the service, and Google might have to up their game.

There's FloatPlane... It's started by LinusTechTips, but again, the userbase is pretty small. Miniscule, compared to YouTube

Except d.tube is still censored by the user base up and down voting. The fact that your videos might not be able to be found or searched for under that type of control is just as bad as youtube dmca take down notice. It winds up being the same thing in the end.

bitchute has no censor control at all and that's a true video site.

Back
Top Bottom