Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Forza is banning players for 8000 years for liveries featuring:

- Kim Jong-Un cutout
- "Free Candy" on a van
- "Unsuspecting van" on a van
- The number 666
- Alcohol and tobacco liveries (while I disagree because of the history of these, I do understand they have to enforce this one)

This is ridiculous. Also the reason why I will NEVER create a livery myself.
Playground games needs to raise the age limit and stop this ridiculous censorship.

IcUsdSk.png

dQfRY8r.jpeg

xkehdbP.png

Playground games needs to raise the age limit and stop this ridiculous censorship.
But, on the other hand, MONEYYYYYYY

Seriously, that's all. If they raise the age, they won't make as much money, so ban everything even slightly edgy, so they it's as brand friendly as it can possibly be. Even if some of those banned liveries are very clearly intended to be a joke, the legal team is likely working under a "take no chances" policy.

But, on the other hand, MONEYYYYYYY

Seriously, that's all. If they raise the age, they won't make as much money, so ban everything even slightly edgy, so they it's as brand friendly as it can possibly be. Even if some of those banned liveries are very clearly intended to be a joke, the legal team is likely working under a "take no chances" policy.
Couldn't they just integrate an extra age check within the game? "I am above 13 years old","I am below 13 years of age".
For Christ's sake; they even removed the SS from the Chevrolet Camaro. Which obviously means Super Sport, and not Schutzstaffel)

Back
Top Bottom