Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
uiLE0Sq.jpeg

"You owe us taxes"
"Okay, how much"
"You gotta calculate that yourself"
"So..."
"But we'll still know how much we expect, and if the numbers don't match, you're fucked"

"You owe us taxes"
"Okay, how much"
"You gotta calculate that yourself"
"So..."
"But we'll still know how much we expect, and if the numbers don't match, you're fucked"
Doing your taxes should get taught in school.

There are so many things about "adulting" that should be taught in school.

Also, will companies and governments please stop with awful legaleze in their official documents? FFS, we were lucky my GF has a masters in Dutch/English, otherwise we never would have been able to understand what that insurance rep was gibbering about. Can you imagine doing this when Dutch is your second language?

There are so many things about "adulting" that should be taught in school.

Also, will companies and governments please stop with awful legaleze in their official documents? FFS, we were lucky my GF has a masters in Dutch/English, otherwise we never would have been able to understand what that insurance rep was gibbering about. Can you imagine doing this when Dutch is your second language?
Or when you're on the lower spectrum of the IQ chart? "Mensentaal" / "Simple language" should be a requirement for these companies.

Or when you're on the lower spectrum of the IQ chart? "Mensentaal" / "Simple language" should be a requirement for these companies.

Have you ever filled in your tax application, and used the "calculation wizard" for ownership of a house? I had to call my BIL, who does this as a job, to understand. Even the "simplified" descriptions are impossible to read.

Back
Top Bottom