Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
This is so bizarre.

Open a plain Word document and type in:

=rand (200,99)

Then press Enter

Very weird.

no lol, your word displays a sentence 1000 times, but I won't tell which one :tongue:

Mave said:
ye gpow, it's a microsoft easter egg xD
Microshit love eastereggs, to trick ppl and to make shit OS.
Macintosh looooove they're computers to be buyed.
-1 for Microshit
+1 for Macintosh

madalin2009 said:
Mave said:
Microshit love eastereggs, to trick ppl and to make shit OS.
Macintosh looooove they're computers to be buyed.
-1 for Microshit
+1 for Macintosh
Basicly, that is true. and also, has anyone noticed how apple welcomes competition and windows doesnt? Mac now has the ability to have microsoft word and a lot more windows things. what does windows get from apple? 1 program. iTunes. if i had the money, trust me, i would be on a iMac with bootcamp. no questions. the problem is my fundz are kinda down. :( :tongue:

Mave said:
Actually it was a test feature used in testing MS Word.

Rand - random obviously..

first arg - Amount of lines

second arg - times the sentence is printed per line

quick note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_quick_brown_fox_jumps_over_the_lazy_dog

blewert said:
Mave said:
Actually it was a test feature used in testing MS Word.

Rand - random obviously..

first arg - Amount of lines

second arg - times the sentence is printed per line

quick note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_quick_brown_fox_jumps_over_the_lazy_dog

Thx for explaining, I knew before that the sentence contains all letters of the alphabet :tongue:
Anyway it's a lol bug thing

My brother told me everything blewert just said when I had my first computer :).

And yeah it is a bug, micro$oft forgot to take it off when releasing.

ps, you notice how "micro$oft" isn't a typo on firefox?

Zezombia said:
My brother told me everything blewert just said when I had my first computer :).

And yeah it is a bug, micro$oft forgot to take it off when releasing.

ps, you notice how "micro$oft" isn't a typo on firefox?
lol micro$oft :tongue:

[sa-fe]btw zez get on xfire ! :wow:[/sa-fe]

Notepad

Notepad uses the IsTextUnicode WinAPI function to recognize the text encoding of a file. This function does some statistical analysis to come up with a guess for the text encoding when special markers defining the encoding are missing. The recognition of a text file as a Unicode file can be triggered by the following:

1. The user enters any combination of symbols in 4 words in the length of 4 characters (first word) - 3 characters (second word) - 3 characters (third word) - 5 characters (fourth word). The words can also be random and, meaningless. (for example, type one of these: "This app can break", "bush hid the facts", "well its the blast" )
2. The file must be saved and Notepad closed.
3. After re-opening the file, the typed letters are interpreted as UTF-16 sequences, resulting in a garbled text with hieroglyphs or rectangles (depending on the font).

This does not work any longer in Windows Vista.

more @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_eggs_in_Microsoft_products

Back
Top Bottom