"Sleepiness is stronger than you" - Thai health project

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
yVaKdI7.jpg

Nice ad, but I think it's a bit difficult to see it when you're on the road...

I've been really tired lately, and when I drive I've scared myself, I nearly drove off of a cliff, nearly merged into a truck etc, and you don't even realise whats happening.

Xenuloop said:
I've been really tired lately, and when I drive I've scared myself, I nearly drove off of a cliff, nearly merged into a truck etc, and you don't even realise whats happening.
Are you serious? Always keep a red-bull somewhere in your car.
And when you're getting tired, blast the music and drive with your windows open.

Mave said:
Xenuloop said:
And when you're getting tired, blast the music and drive with your windows open.

Driving with windows open is not a good idea in the middle of the winter. Trust me, I know.
I always buy something with caffeine when I drive late, whether I'm tired or not.

Mave said:
Xenuloop said:

Redbull/Energy drinks are not a good idea when you're extremely tired because they borrow reserved energy and you'll pay for it later and or have an heart attack.

Xenuloop said:
Mave said:
Xenuloop said:

Redbull/Energy drinks are not a good idea when you're extremely tired because they borrow reserved energy and you'll pay for it later and or have an heart attack.

I don't drink them a lot anyway, but every now and then won't harm you.

Xenuloop said:
Mave said:
Xenuloop said:

Not if you're capable of drinking them. And besides, getting tired a bit later, when you're out of the car, is better than crashing somewhere because you fell asleep.

They generally provide a short burst of energy from sugar, which may be just what you need to pull over safely and avoid a crash.

Back
Top Bottom