SFSF

GPow69 said:
FeaR said:
make SFSF much better than it is.

YUP, thats pretty much whats happening right now. Give it a week I say, they just started from basically scratch, so it isnt as good as it will be later.
Well, what I'm trying to say is, It won't get any better with the current scripter. But yeah, It's Mave's decision.

I remember cmg continuously mass messaging his contacts with random Romanian shit, so I blocked him.

FeaR said:
Well, what I'm trying to say is, It won't get any better with the current scripter.
Yes it will, end of discussion. Stop saying shit about cmg or I will delete the posts you make about him.

Well it's not my decision, So I could care less.

Anyway, Mave should actually bring SA-FE v1 back instead of SFSF :tongue:

Andre said:
Out of the sf-sf domains, only sf-sf.com is taken.
You still have those left:
sf-sf.co.uk
sf-sf.eu
sf-sf.net
sf-sf.org
sf-sf.us
sf-sf.nl
sf-sf.be
And many others.

Also, those:
SFSF.biz
SFSF.co.uk
SFSF.eu
SFSF.be

If you get the .co.uk or the .eu it would be awesome IMO. Rising stars on the network of TLDs. I had .eu one too.

also, about cmg4life, I'm glad about temporary decision. lulz. There are other coders out there that would be proud to help for sure.

Hmm but eu and co.uk, don't sound 'global', so I'm doubting between .net or .org

Mave said:
Andre said:
Out of the sf-sf domains, only sf-sf.com is taken.
You still have those left:
sf-sf.co.uk
sf-sf.eu
sf-sf.net
sf-sf.org
sf-sf.us
sf-sf.nl
sf-sf.be
And many others.

Also, those:
SFSF.biz
SFSF.co.uk
SFSF.eu
SFSF.be

If you get the .co.uk or the .eu it would be awesome IMO. Rising stars on the network of TLDs. I had .eu one too.

also, about cmg4life, I'm glad about temporary decision. lulz. There are other coders out there that would be proud to help for sure.

Hmm but eu and co.uk, don't sound 'global', so I'm doubting between .net or .org
Go with .net, SFSF.net sounds nice :tongue:

Yeah, looking at the name makes me drool.

GPow69 said:
Stop hatin on cmg, hes a cool guy and I dont think all your bickering is going to make Mave choose a new scripter. Dont start the arguments up on this forum too.

GPow: erased due to moar hatin' :/

GPow who the fuck do you think you are to delete content of my posts?
I am speaking the truth and I showed the FACTS, but I did NOT flame.
I posted long story of facts and you suddenly remove like 12 minutes of hard work gathering data?
Newsflash - KEEP THE F**K OFF.

Code:
new str1[256],pname[24],str[256];
Code:
new str2[256];
Code:
new tmp2[256], tmp[256];
Code:
new cmd[256];
Code:
new scmdx[256];
new pn[20];
Code:
new var15[256];
format(var15, 256, "%s has joined Good Ol' Town DM , type /townDM to join", var13);
SendClientMessageToAll(0xCCFFDD56, var15);

Pure facts, pure facts.
I was about to offer help tho.

Nbody really gives a fuck about YOUR opinion of cmg. So stop posting it. You don't really like the guy, we get the point, end of argument.

Gpow, He's only saying what he thinks of cmg, It's not really considered an argument as there's no other person here he's arguing with. The point is making SFSF more better, Andre is only posting what he thinks would make SFSF a better community, and gain a higher player base.

Please stop the discussion guys :)
No need to turn this into a war between you two.

Yes, The good golden SFSF. It was so fun back then cuz we had over 100 players nearly 24/7 and we were official,

Hence Forth SFSF was a great server and not to mention the good old spawn :biggrin:

Woo it was so fun kickin' hackers off the server wasn't guys? and Floreszz Why didn't you mention me in that list on

the first topic, I was there on SFSF Days.

To Andre and Gpow:

Cut it out Argue on the SHOUTBOX WHERE YOU CAN SHOUT!!!

http://www.zezombia.com/shoutbox/

The 100-150 player's won't come back, this is 2009, there's a bunch of new more developed stunt server's. If that's the reason SFSF is back, it's definitely not a good one.

Work off a blank script, with a small scripting team of 2-3 loyal scripters, use small snippets from various types of gamemodes, keep a changelog etc..

Since Andre is interested in helping out, you should give him a shot, Andre, Remis, yourself, and one more other scritper sounds excellent to me :tongue:

Mave said:
Well, Ande would be ftw, he's the best scripter I know. :V
No, Y_less is the best pawn scripter in SA:MP, and there are others better than Andre, but I don't think they would script for SFSF, so yeah Andre is currently your best option now. I would love to see what he can do :wink:

FeaR said:
Mave said:
Well, Ande would be ftw, he's the best scripter I know. :V
No, Y_less is the best pawn scripter in SA:MP, and there are others better than Andre, but I don't think they would script for SFSF, so yeah Andre is currently your best option now. I would love to see what he can do :wink:

I'd join in with this plan but i don't know how to use Pawno and Filter scripts for SA-MP, and im too busy to learn how.

But otherwise sounds like a good plan so far!

CreonSniper said:
I'd join in with this plan but i don't know how to use Pawno and Filter scripts for SA-MP, and im too busy to learn how.

But otherwise sounds like a good plan so far!
What plan? rofl.

If you never opened pawno before you should not participate, as I said, you need a good scripter. And I think it's decided that Andre would script for SFSF.

Back
Top Bottom