SFSF

Floreszz

Remember SFSF(San Fierro Stunt Freeroam) Aww.. those were the good old days. Well lets try to get the old players from SFSF to come back, & come here! Remember the admins on SFSF, post here. hmm.. I remember, me, JabbaWockeez, GPow69, Mave, Zezombia... Remember stuff back then? Post here!!!

madalin2009 said:
[...]I've had enough of woozie stealing my friends and everyone making me leave SAFE :biggrin:
Ehm, Fuck You, I'm not stealing anybody's friend.
And stop faking your suicide, it's annoying.

madalin2009 said:
now its called SAFE
and its destroyed by newbies and idiots
yes mave you can ban me, I've had enough of woozie stealing my friends and everyone making me leave SAFE :biggrin:
madalin as I'm mentioning for the second time today, you're a fucking moron.

Andre said:
madalin2009 said:
now its called SAFE
and its destroyed by newbies and idiots
yes mave you can ban me, I've had enough of woozie stealing my friends and everyone making me leave SAFE :biggrin:
madalin as I'm mentioning for the second time today, you're a fucking moron.

I concur.

Actually, SFSF was evolved from XSU (Xtreme - Stunters - United). So, I want XSU back! :cry:

Rafay said:
Actually, SFSF was evolved from XSU (Xtreme - Stunters - United). So, I want XSU back! :cry:

i second that i was admin der =]

Yes, but I thought by saying 'we want SFSF back' you meant the server, and not only the name.

SA-FE was mad because we were expanding from only SF maps to everywhere.

I have been for this cause for awhile, just the thought of mave considering to bring back SFSF makes me piss myself.

Well, we could make SFSF as this : only ground maps at SF, but we keep the big special ones (/drop /gd ...)

Back
Top Bottom