[Serious] Would you cheat on your girlfriend?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Would you under any circumstances cheat on your girlfriend?

Please explain when you would and why.

(Also no women in the kitchen crap etc, this is the Serious Discussions board; cut the crap)

I can honestly say I would never cheat on my girlfriend, and if I would start getting feelings for someone else I wouldn't wait too long to tell it.

Re: Would you cheat on your girlfriend?

I wouldn't, though I tried :tongue:
It's been 2 years.

Well, because I'm young I don't really care about serious relationships, to be frank, I just want to fuck.

With my last gf, I cheated on her a few times, that may make me sound like an asshole, but, pussy is pussy :troll:

Nimphioüs said:
With my last gf, I cheated on her a few times, that may make me sound like an asshole, but, pussy is pussy :troll:
I feel you bro.

That's what I did with my first 3 girlfriends.

I'm now a year together with my girlfriend and I'm not going to cheat on her :)
In my previous relationships it happened one time, couldn't forgive myself.

Just do many different things with eachother and you wouldn't get bored :tongue:

Well it depends on whether the relationship was an emotional one or more of a physical one
but no i probably wouldn't

To be honest I haven't even thought of it this time, but being seriously committed to her worried me at first. I had thoughts if she felt really the same about the long relationship thing, and I'm very glad we could discuss it all in an open way! So no, I would definitely not cheat on her. Though I do realize there's going to be a time when things aren't so perfect between us two (that's the thing in every relationship I suppose), I hope she won't break her promises. In fact I doubt I have been such in love before.. :blushing:

So Mave not a good idea, get a hold of Pamela Handerson, Handgelina Jolie or Jennifinger Handiston if you need :biggrin:

Andre said:
So Mave not a good idea, get a hold of Pamela Handerson, Handgelina Jolie or Jennifinger Handiston if you need :biggrin:
'

Susie palm and her five sisteers?

Well I wasn't planning on cheating on mine anyways, Andre.

I'm a little drunk right now, lol. But no, never. The only relationships I've been in, I truly cared about them. If it's just sex you want, you shouldn't be with someone, in my opinion. There's a lot of sex out there waiting for you, personally I've found the easiest way to get some is going to Small get togethers where everyone knows each other. This one time there was six of us, the host's (very religious) mother was at work (I mean, she even made the school's yearbook change the "class pervert" selection to "class deviant" ) and all of us got some that night. Even the two gays got together. It was like a free brothel xD. All I had to say to go the girl, after talking a bit, was "hey, you feel like messing around?"

^What if it's about both, being in a relationship and sex?
More win.

There's a difference between "both" and "just" :tongue:.

Back
Top Bottom