[Serious] Life after Death?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Your opinions on this unanswerable question?

Personally I think that there MUST be something out there, after death...

Re: Life after Death?

^ That's a nice thought, Killer7.

Do you also believe that whether you are a lame worm or a human being depends on how you acted in your life?

Someone kill themselves and report back here with the answer, please.

I think there is some sort of L-A-D.. Maybe like you die then you get to live in "Heaven" for the rest of time, and you get to pick the age you want to be and stay that age until you wanna change :tongue:

I dunno, I'm retarded.

You'll be born as another human being in another time and place. But we won't remember what happened in our past lifes.

You die and that's it in my honest opinion, everything is an "individual" you don't get second chances and respawn irl.

When you die, you born as a new person.

Of course you don't know that "Oh I was him/her then." or something like that.

I wonder if a celebrity dies, they get re-born as their own biggest fan :holmes:

For example, DJ AM dies, and the person he's re-born as is absolutely insane about DJ Am's shit and becomes his biggest fan (Even though the real DJ AM is dead, you know what I mean? :tongue:)

Mauri said:
Maffia171 said:
waffelz said:
I think there's something after death... no idea what :biggrin:
Yeh same. I really got no idea :mellow:
Die and check it out :biggrin: And then come post it as a ghost to here. Simple :thumbsup:

This is a serius topic. We are serius in here :ninja:.

EDIT: Whoops. Forgot to add my opinion. I think that some of us get a new chance. Some of us dont. I think it depends on the previous life.

So there's no need for the ninja smiley.

I HOPE that there is something after death. But actually I have no idea what to expect.

Well it would be boring as fuck just "Lingering" for the rest of ever.

I think your energy flows into the universe and becomes a part of it. You don't get another life. You will be united with the universe.

I personally think of this like Snickers .
Snickers said:
You'll be born as another human being in another time and place. But we won't remember what happened in our past lifes.

I think, that there is something after the death.

Because my grandma was dead for ca. 2 minutes and than she was reanimated and she says, that there was a light and she saw the team of the hospital.

Some will think this could not be true, but she could discripe any person in the room after she was reanimated. And normally she can´t see the nurse, who looked for a short time in the room, when she was dead.

But yes this quesiton is unanswerable.

Back
Top Bottom