[Serious] Euthanasia , Should It Be Legalized?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Well we all have the right to live ,The right to enjoy our life, but how about those who are suffering and have not had a wonderful or joyous life.

Should Euthanasia be legalized?
So that those who are suffering from immense pain from a former accident or something in which they were born with.
Should those people have the right to say when they should die or live?

I believe they should have the right to say when they could live or not.
If someone is suffering from a horrible disease or has incredible much pain, that person should be allowed to decide to end their own life in my opinion (if that person is mentally healthy).

Re: Euthanasia , Should It Be Legalized?

Yes. That's it. Just yes. There's not much else to say.

It's your life. If you wish to die, or to live long and have a prosperous life, that is your decision. But with ending your life early, you may be hurting more than just your self.

I think anyone (sick,healthy,retarded,mentally ill) should be allowed to end their life, we're all allowed to choose our paths in life, if someone thinks they just don't want to go on, then it's their choice, they can either kill themselfs humanely (euthanasia) or they can jump off a building and have someone clean up their gunk, if someone really wants to end it , they're going to.

I say yes but you have to be over 18 or so. We don't need a bunch of 10 yo's killing themselves because they got a 50 on a math test.
It's torture keeping people alive if they are in severe pain.

Fries said:
I say yes but you have to be over 18 or so. We don't need a bunch of 10 yo's killing themselves because they got a 50 on a math test.

I know this is serious discussions, but I couldn't stop laughing to that sentence (not that you would be wrong about that).

But seriously, I totally agree with you all. If I would be in that kind of situation where I really couldn't do anything, I would, harsly said, end my life there.

Mauri said:
Fries said:

I know this is serious discussions, but I couldn't stop laughing to that sentence (not that you would be wrong about that).

But seriously, I totally agree with you all. If I would be in that kind of situation where I really couldn't do anything, I would, harsly said, end my life there.

Made me laugh too, but Fries does have a point indeed.

This should only be accorded to people with terminal illnesses if so, imho. If you can survive and get better than your current condition, then you should not receive euthanasia (is this even a proper term?)

Back
Top Bottom