[Serious] Drug Dealing and Drug dealers.

Vodkush

EDM. Music for the future.
What's your view on the hustlers and the drug trade in general? A lot of people demonize drug dealers saying they ruin lives, when in fact all they do is supply a product. Are hardware stores evil for supplying cutters with razors? Drug dealing is an essential part of our society, without crime the economy would be doing a lot worse globally than it is now. Some people are drawn to it for the money, and sometimes power that comes with the success, others because they have no other option, most of whom that have no other option are already convicted criminals/felons that makes getting a job damn near impossible.

Me personally, I feel it's an integral part of the way we live, and I am fine with it so long as the person understands what they are doing. It's far too evident here in high school lots of kids try pushing but don't understand the heat and possible problems that come with it. My view is, if you push, you better be good at what you do, and you better take the measures to make sure your product is protected, and understand the consequences of your actions if you get caught and keep your fucking mouth shut.

In example, local kid who was pushing got his door kicked in by 25+ people and him and the people there got a beat down, and robbed, money and product. Now there's a pending shit storm.

Re: Drug Dealing and Drug dealers.

Vodkush said:
Now there's a pending shit storm.

Oh god is there ever. Did you hear Brody got into a fight today with one of the guys that jumped them? I never thought of him as a fighter.

Dealers seem sketchy as fuck when you don't know them, but I guess that's all part of it. If they aren't dicks then I have no problem with them.

Two fights, Brody and some kid, and then Chappy got into a scrap too... Really curious to see how it all goes down... Dalton has people coming up from Toronto he said, so I expect an eruption of police.

Drug dealers are pretty retard in my opinion. They are all gonna get caught someday...
I have absolutely no problem with people smoking weed, also no problem with people selling it, but they should know that they're entering a dangerous territory and that they are now crossing the grey-illegal area (only smoking) to the black area.
Also there's always the possibility of someone ratting you out, or maybe the drugdealer breaks down himself when being confronted with the authorities, and then a lot of people would want payback.
I don't have any moral problems with drugdealers, as long as they don't sell weed to kids that still were diapers (to exaggerate).

Also seems like a small drugwar going on in Canada guys, keep us updated.

Let's break this down intellectually, I have no problem drug dealing, I have no problem with users, however I do have a problem with users whom find it necessary to 'brag' about their drug habits. Nothing annoys me more when I have deadlines to study 100 plants and all the others are only interested in how many 'cones' each other had smoked the previous evening, or how many alcoholic beverages they consumed each. You think it's cool to brag about this, it's not, if you were a half decent person, you'd keep that shit to yourself in your own mind or own session circles, not advertise to the public about it, morons.

Now, I have no problem with drug dealing, however I do laugh at how all these amateurs deal, their operation is basically "secretive", but this.. this only gets you caught, if you want to deal successfully, you have to be open about your "business". How many successful black American drug dealers are there that live a long healthy and non-jailed life? not many, how many Mexican drug cartel bosses live a nice successful life in happiness? several.

If I was to commence drug dealing here, the first thing I would do is round up a loyal crew of about 10 - 15 people, then I would get everyone to chip in for a property, this would be our HQ, after we have a base, before any drug dealing happens, I would then have weapons brought in, when we have the weapons I then start heading towards the streets, have several people murdered in the city, in front of everyone, and do this for 5 days, when the police/army come to our HQ, we beat them, have state of the art weapons to defeat them (RPG's, Assault rifles, grenades , attack dogs etc..). It sounds over the top, but the more security the better. Once we've taken out the army and controlled our region, we then have control over the entire area, start dealing drugs like a Cartel boss, any outside intervention will be dealt with, make the community remember we are not to be fucked with.

This is why the Mexicans are succeeding and every other "secretive" dealer is failing, they're too pussy.

So drug dealing is fine, if people want their narcotics, that's fine, but if you're going to deal, do it right.

Nimphiouus said:
If I was to commence drug dealing here, the first thing I would do is round up a loyal crew of about 10 - 15 people, then I would get everyone to chip in for a property, this would be our HQ, after we have a base, before any drug dealing happens, I would then have weapons brought in, when we have the weapons I then start heading towards the streets, have several people murdered in the city, in front of everyone, and do this for 5 days, when the police/army come to our HQ, we beat them, have state of the art weapons to defeat them (RPG's, Assault rifles, grenades , attack dogs etc..). It sounds over the top, but the more security the better. Once we've taken out the army and controlled our region, we then have control over the entire area, start dealing drugs like a Cartel boss, any outside intervention will be dealt with, make the community remember we are not to be fucked with.
5zOzT.gif

What the fuck did I just read

Nimphiouus said:
Let's break this down intellectually, I have no problem drug dealing, I have no problem with users, however I do have a problem with users whom find it necessary to 'brag' about their drug habits. Nothing annoys me more when I have deadlines to study 100 plants and all the others are only interested in how many 'cones' each other had smoked the previous evening, or how many alcoholic beverages they consumed each. You think it's cool to brag about this, it's not, if you were a half decent person, you'd keep that shit to yourself in your own mind or own session circles, not advertise to the public about it, morons.

Now, I have no problem with drug dealing, however I do laugh at how all these amateurs deal, their operation is basically "secretive", but this.. this only gets you caught, if you want to deal successfully, you have to be open about your "business". How many successful black American drug dealers are there that live a long healthy and non-jailed life? not many, how many Mexican drug cartel bosses live a nice successful life in happiness? several.

This is why the Mexicans are succeeding and every other "secretive" dealer is failing, they're too pussy.

So drug dealing is fine, if people want their narcotics, that's fine, but if you're going to deal, do it right.
I agree to an extent, the more fire power the better, but at the same time the more artillery you have, the more heat you attract. The reasons the cartels are so prevalent in Mexico though is mostly because the country is so unstable to begin with, corruption in every political and military office, and poor training for police and Mexican Army. Money talks louder than freedom in that country. It's a smart idea to get a crew together, but the more of you there are, the more loose ends, and the more possibility of someone flipping.

I would have roughly 3 close people that knew everything, and then from there we keep to fake names, pre paid phones, and stick to a low key apartment in a shitty area, or house in the middle of bum fuck no where, Cops don't like to visit either of those areas. Assault rifles, sure. But in limited amounts, too much possibility for collateral damage and not to mention automatic fire draws more attention that the odd couple rounds that most people are used to in those areas.

Pistols, semi-auto rifles and shotguns only for the most part, automatics stay at the house for defence. Once you establish trade routes, and connections, you need to find out what organization runs your area, and most likely you WILL have to give them a cut if you are trafficking and selling high amounts of quality product, these people rule the area they are in for a very good reason, they have many more troops, and much heavier fire power, and a lot further influence. I.E. Hells Angels here in Canada.

You're thinking wrong Nimphious, why fight against the law enforcement when you can bribe them.

Mave said:
You're thinking wrong Nimphious, why fight against the law enforcement when you can bribe them.

I don't think you realise how bad it is for you if they reject your bribe, you can go to jail for a long time + a huge huge fine.

Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:

I don't think you realise how bad it is for you if they reject your bribe, you can go to jail for a long time + a huge huge fine.

I think that's a smarter way then to fight them with heavy artillery O_O

Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:

If you get caught trying to bribe you, they'll arrest you on your spot, but if you show dominance and take your area by force, who's gonna fuck with you? :megusta:

Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:

If you get caught trying to bribe you, they'll arrest you on your spot, but if you show dominance and take your area by force, who's gonna fuck with you? :megusta:

The army?

Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:

The army?

Nope, because you've taken them out (not all of them, but are they really going to start a war? australia has the 24th largest army, germany has the 14th largest, and america, russia & china are the largest, so I don't think they'll be doing anything much) :troll:

You realize this is supposed to be a serious discussion, right? Right...

Panki said:
You realize this is supposed to be a serious discussion, right? Right...

You do realise I was being 99.9% serious, right?

I'm just doing my "job" here, don't go and undo it. Don't start another fucking war (We've had enough of those, including or not the ones you've started).
Spots on the ban list are always available.
-gp

I don't know what kind of army you have, but that would never work out here... G36C's everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom