[Serious] Can you trust women?

Nimphiouus

TMS Fuhrer. (Non_Poster)
This is directed towards women because the majority of the forum is male with the exception of steffayy (if she replies she can put her view regarding men) and kitty was a female that was actually a fat slob brandishing a cock.

So the question is, can you genuinely trust women, but there are so many areas, so:

• Relationships
  • In confidence
  • Around other men
  • Around other females (its now "hip" and "cool" to be bi now)

I personally think there are just as much untrustworthy males as there are females, there are good ones, but the majority are corrupted, I think a very small percentage can be trusted.

What do you fellas think?

Re: Can you trust women?

Nimphiouus said:
that was actually a fat slob brandishing a cock.

Oh God I lolled.

In all seriousness though, I'll take me and Steffy as example.
Can I trust her in our relationship? Of course, what's a relationship without that amount of trust?
In confidence? Yes she knows stuff about me that nobody else knows and vice versa.
Around other men? This is a tricky one. She has some good male friends, which I know, so for me it's okay for her to see them (preferably during the day though, also not a weekly thing.)
But I wouldn't want her to meet up with some new dude she met or something, and she knows that and she doesn't. Neither do I. Only female I see (rarely it is) is a girl that used to be my best friend, and Steffy's cool with that.
Around other females? 100%. I doubt Steffy is a lesbian lol.

More generally speaking.

Relationships? This depends in how dedicated you both are, every relationship is different though.
In confidence? I would first get to know each other very well before sharing something that might come out later through the girl. There's nothing worse then a girl betraying something you told in confidence, so be careful.
Around other men? Make sure you at least KNOW the guy(s)? If he has a girlfriend the lesser you should be worried. It better be only one guy or two though. I wouldn't want my girl to hangout with a group of guys (where I'm not included).
Around other females? Yes. Also (this is not so topic-related but:wink: if a girl cheats on you with a girl, I think it would be something different than her cheating on you with a man.

One last thing; cheating is done forever. If a girl cheats on you she instantly becomes a bitch. Dump that bitch.

Well you make a fair say Mave.

However:

Around other females? Yes. Also (this is not so topic-related but:wink: if a girl cheats on you with a girl, I think it would be something different than her cheating on you with a man.

I think that isn't the case, I think if a girl cheats on you with another girl it is just as bad as cheating with another guy. It's happened to me before (right in front of me) and she said to these exact words "It doesn't matter because it's not a guy) - I was like kay..

On a broader general sense, I think how a girl/woman is brought up and raised affects her personality, in regards to whether or not she can be trusted.

If she is brought up in a community where alcohol and whority is encouraged, then she'll not be a trustworthy person and will cheat on you for the "next best thing" no matter how advanced your relationship is.

However , if she is brought up with morals and decency, she'll be more likely to be a trustful person.

Well, all women don't fall under the same roof. If you can't trust a woman with your relationship, around other men or women, then you probably don't want to have a relationship with her.
But if you can, then she might be worth a shot. Just my 2 cents.

I think trust is a very complicated thing, and everyone probably has had a bad experience with it.
Trusting someone depends on so many things.. I think there are as much untrustworthy as trustworthy men.
I agree with Mave's example because that's how a relationship should be. :]

"One last thing; cheating is done forever. If a girl cheats on you she instantly becomes a bitch. Dump that bitch."
Oops. :unsure:

Steffaaay said:
"One last thing; cheating is done forever. If a girl cheats on you she instantly becomes a bitch. Dump that bitch."
Oops. :unsure:

CerealGuySpit.png

Mave said:
One last thing; cheating is done forever. If a girl cheats on you she instantly becomes a bitch. Dump that bitch.
So now I finally know why GTA SA won't forget me activating a cheat once. Everytime I want to save it bugs me about how I used cheats once, as if it wants me to start over....

Back
Top Bottom