Series: General Discussion

Ratings for The Last Of Us seem to be really good so far!

I fear the audience score is going to be... interesting. Some people involved have mentioned that they didn't like the games, because there "was no real tension".

And as past game-based series have shown us, pissing off the fanbase of the IP your series is based on, is going to be a bad time.

The new Velma show is an absolute disgrace.

kgydMc4.jpeg

3zMxRPE.png

It's really, really shitty fan fiction, but somehow greenlit for a second season.

I don't know what the fuck kinda dirt Mindy has on those HBO execs, but I'm sure it's fucking juicy.

It's really, really shitty fan fiction, but somehow greenlit for a second season.

I don't know what the fuck kinda dirt Mindy has on those HBO execs, but I'm sure it's fucking juicy.
It's almost as if they intentionally made it this shitty, just so people would get interested to see how shitty it actually is.

Meanwhile, 1899 gets cancelled after 1 season. So many questions left unanswered (according to online reviews, I stopped watching after the cancellation became known).

But crappy shit like the Simpsons? Yeah, another bowl of gray slop, please.

Meanwhile, 1899 gets cancelled after 1 season. So many questions left unanswered (according to online reviews, I stopped watching after the cancellation became known).

But crappy shit like the Simpsons? Yeah, another bowl of gray slop, please.
Well.. it's Netflix, sadly, it's what we've learned to expect. They always cancel good shows after 1/2 seasons.

Started watching Yellowstone, what a great series. Big recommend.

Back
Top Bottom